Ingenue

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Capirossi

Guest Shopper
I always seem to start a thread every time this is on!

Anyway....that one time only...hideous?

When this first came to air I fancied loads, but the prints are really ugly now. Those trousers!!

It seems they are just making dresses in any old print now just because they have claimed their stake as dress designers, as if dresses were new inventions *rolls eyes*

By the way, it's probably just me (being childless and non-maternal) but I don't like the bump being flauted in tight, clingy clothes. Think it looks awful!

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Just a thought, do you think they're designing especially for Q? It used to be quite young, but now it's...I don't know, it's changed for the worse :confused:

Just a thought, do you think they're designing especially for Q? It used to be quite young, but now it's...I don't know, it's changed for the worse :confused:

I had a look at their website when they first appeared on QVC & found it most odd that identical dresses appeared to be made of viscose (I think, might have been cotton but pretty sure it was viscose!) on their site but listed as 95% polyester on QVC.....?
I didn't want to buy any so didn't query it with CS & then forgot about it but I would've thought QVC wouldn't have missed the chance to trumpet such a luxury *sarcastic cough* material as viscose if they had the chance....being as they're always ramming down our throats how expensive anything non poly is!
:wonder:

I always seem to start a thread every time this is on!

Anyway....that one time only...hideous?

When this first came to air I fancied loads, but the prints are really ugly now. Those trousers!!

It seems they are just making dresses in any old print now just because they have claimed their stake as dress designers, as if dresses were new inventions *rolls eyes*

By the way, it's probably just me (being childless and non-maternal) but I don't like the bump being flauted in tight, clingy clothes. Think it looks awful!

I am a mum but I totally agree with you. At the end of the pregnancy you look like you've swallowed a football and it isn't something the world wants to see. I'm very petite and had a 9lb baby so was huge so all I wanted to wear were loose fitting clothes. They're more comfortable anyway.

I'm just watching Carammeeeelllll doing the handbags, and that must be an Ingenue dress she has on, but
my my my she looks awful in it. Its far too tight across the bust and in fact its too tight all over, and far too
short, and black thick tights. She looks a right mess. I know she's pregnant, but i'm sure she could have
found a more appropriate dress, she looks like she's stuffed herself in it. Not a pretty sight :headbang:

I hate that jumpsuit! But I like Ingenue dresses. I only have 2, both of them from last clicks. The fabric is definitely different in feel to the kim & co fabric, the prints are nice and the 2 I have both have a kind of drape accross the tummy or an empire drop so there is not a cling in sight! I too had a 9.5 lb baby first time round and a respectable 7pounder second time round. I am conscious of my tummy but wear hold me in tights from marks and spencer. I like to wear clothes that are young but comfortable, and absolutely refuse to wear clothes that are so baggy that I have no shape and resemble a sack of spuds. I might be a tired out mum but I remember the old days and still have my pride.

I watched a few minutes of this show last night and all I remember was seeing a model who looked like a Barbie doll as she seemed quite large around the chest area and looked totally out of proportion. Might have been at the beginning of the show. I thought she looked ridiculous in the dress she was wearing - looked as though she might topple over!

I watched a few minutes of this show last night and all I remember was seeing a model who looked like a Barbie doll as she seemed quite large around the chest area and looked totally out of proportion. Might have been at the beginning of the show. I thought she looked ridiculous in the dress she was wearing - looked as though she might topple over!

Deborah Ann!! I know, I thought the same and came to the conclusion that they aren't very flattering for the fuller busted lady :what:

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Yes Deborah Anns bust was very distracting and Im a straight female! I dont recall ever noticing them in previous shows. She nearly had the other models eye out! Thought she looked just like she had two balloons down her dress-most amusing. If they are real apologies.

Yes Deborah Anns bust was very distracting and Im a straight female! I dont recall ever noticing them in previous shows. She nearly had the other models eye out! Thought she looked just like she had two balloons down her dress-most amusing. If they are real apologies.
Deborah Ann was on the show with Trinny and Susie and they kept saying about her big boobs, and before that i
hadn't really noticed them. Think she's had 2 children, don't know the ages but maybe that has something to do with it. Thinking breast
feeding, young baby, ???? but no doubt i'm wrong, doesn't happen much (being wrong) he he he

In my case (size 14 at top due to chest- would be a size smaller if it weren't for the I swear!) I find a V neck the most flattering. I can't blame breast feeding in my case, just all the crisps and sauvignon blanc!

In my case (size 14 at top due to chest- would be a size smaller if it weren't for the I swear!) I find a V neck the most flattering. I can't blame breast feeding in my case, just all the crisps and sauvignon blanc!

Same here! Most dresses these days have high necks. It's so frustrating. I can only blame my genes as even when I was a lot lighter I was only a cup size smaller than I am now :( It's a curse!!

Same here! Most dresses these days have high necks. It's so frustrating. I can only blame my genes as even when I was a lot lighter I was only a cup size smaller than I am now :( It's a curse!!

I work in a plastic surgery ward and i have seen quite a few breast reductions, on the national health, but you have to
wait years and years to get them. Would love one myself. Think its in the genes though. My daughter lost 3 stone and
is still top heavy, nearly a size bigger on top. :thinking:

Deborah Ann!! I know, I thought the same and came to the conclusion that they aren't very flattering for the fuller busted lady :what:

I have seen Deborah Ann before in cosmetic shows, she has this high red colouring on just one cheek and almost all make up presenters use her to show how their products can minimise that(some cake on so much make-up on her, putting me off them completely :doh: ) I always thought that she had a lovely face. Yesterday I too was noticed how top heavy she was. At first I thought it was the dress that she was wearing, but she was top big in every dress she was showing.

Same here. I thought she must have been wearing some bust enhancing bra at first and thought how unflattering but changed my mind. Like you said, she just looked as if she had balloons stuffed down her dress and the dresses seemed ill suited.
I have a friend who had her bust reduced because she felt very uncomfortable with them. She was not very tall and that made it worse.She was uncomfortable mentally and physically. She had to buy bras with special straps , even then had back ache.
She used to say they caused her embarrassment because sometimes they used to send the security bells off in shops if she was looking at some things nearer the door and she was not near them, but her bust was!!! I used to think that she was being was funny, but it must have been very embarrassing. She is a very intelligent girl and she also disliked the way men used to "talk" to her boobs and not to her. She looks a lot nicer with a reduced bust

Deborah Ann is on just now with the bags and seems a normal size again. Maybe she had on one of those bras with the self inflating valves on for the Ingenue shoes!

Latest posts

Back