"Inappropriate" L'Occitane Review?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SallyMc

Registered Shopper
Is it just me, or has something gone awry here?????

Review says:-

So pleased with it all
"I know these products are excellent anyway so I bought two lots. However I had my doubts about the tan excelerator - Now i wouldn't be without it!!!! I never used to tan but know I am a lovely colour. Thtas despite wearing factor 50 will outside in the sun. recommend it to all"

But the product is:-

L'Occitane 5 Piece Luxury Shower Bath & Body Collection
Introductory Price£42.66 QVC Price£47.00Item Number227754
UK P&P£5.95
Overall Rating 4.8 out of 5

Pamper yourself with this luxurious L'Occitane beauty set. It's enriched with natural ingredients, features super-size and full-size products, and comes in two options: Rose or Bergamot. Rose comprises Lavender Liquid Soap (500ml), Shower Gel and Shimmering Body Lotion (both 250ml) in Rose Nuit de Mai - a new woody fragrance. Bergamot includes Verbena Liquid Soap (500ml), Shower Gel and Milky Body Mist (both 250ml) in Bergamot Tea - also a new uplifting scent. Both sets feature Milk Soap (100g) and Shea Ultra Rich Shower Cream (500ml) for extra value.

Where does the tan come in????? :grin::devil::grin:

There's an A'kin review online for a kit, where the reviewer says she'd give the products 10 out of 10 if she could ... but the review is showing up with ONE star. Very odd.

Rather bizarrely, I saw this review myself just the other day & though 'Eh?' - presumably they've got mixed up somewhere but haven't actually left a review for the product they really are referring to? I wonder which one it was, Elemis, Gaitineau.....?

p.s. Re. your avvie blurb SallyMc - blimey, that's amazing, well done! :glass:

There's an A'kin review online for a kit, where the reviewer says she'd give the products 10 out of 10 if she could ... but the review is showing up with ONE star. Very odd.

When you submit a review you do have to watch that you click the star at the right end of the line so that you fill in all the stars for five and do not end up with only one star!

Well, you'll 'accelerate' your tan all right if you choose the bergamot option! (Bergamot is a photosensitising oil.)

I, too, noticed that review, SallyMc, and assumed the person was referring to the recent Elemis TSV, or possibly, the Gatineau one.
lol about the tan accelerator product, Donna and mariecat, you little minxes.

Latest posts

Back