Gentle Eye Makeup Remover 200ml New
Gentle Silk Cleanser 400ml
Gentle Silk Toner 400ml
Melatogenine AOX Probiotics Youth Beauty Serum

Choice of
Defilift 3D
Melatogenine
Age Benefit

Interested to try the new eye make up remover as the blue one doesn't do it for me, but the rest of this kit isn't for me.

This is just adding a new product to get rid of large cleansers and toners before they are replaced,not falling for it.

Gatineau 5 Piece Daily Salon Skincare Collection

QVC Price: £70.00
Today's Special Value Price :£54.96
P&P: £6.95

Launching the brand new Gentle Eye Make-up Remover, a soothing formula suitable for even the most sensitive of eyes, this skincare collection also includes a supersize cleanser and toner, a hydrating serum, and a choice of moisturiser, giving you a bespoke routine for your skin's needs. Refresh your skincare with this complete prescriptive regime by Gatineau.

Tailored to you - customise your very own collection and choose your preferred moisturiser: Mélatogénine focuses on fine lines and wrinkles, Defi LIFT 3D concentrates on firming and lifting, while Age Benefit is designed to cover both of those and more and is for more mature skin.

Contains:
1 x Gentle Eye Make-up Remover (200ml; full size) NEW - this brand new eye make-up remover is formulated with cucumber, aloe vera and green tea. Can be kept in the fridge for a cooling eye compress. Suitable for sensitive eyes
1 x Gentle Silk Cleanser (400ml; supersize) - designed to comfort sensitive and delicate skin while removing all traces of dirt and make-up, to leave your complexion feeling clean and fresh. Enriched with silk and cotton extracts
1 x Gentle Silk Toner (400ml; supersize) - a non-drying, pH-balanced solution to help close your pores and rebalance your skin. Alcohol-free and formulated with silk and cotton extracts. Suitable for sensitive skin
1 x Mélatogénine AOX Probiotics Youth Activating Beauty Serum (30ml; full size) a triple defence skin-softening serum that works to hydrate your skin while reducing the visible signs of ageing by smoothing lines and wrinkles and giving your complexion a firmer look. Enriched with marine collagen and Mélatogénine

Plus a choice of moisturiser:
1 x Mélatogénine AOX Probiotics Advanced Rejuvenating Cream (30ml; special size) - helps protect your skin from environmental stress and boosts your complexion's natural radiance while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
1 x DefiLIFT 3D Perfect Design Performance Volume Cream (30ml; special size) - helps to restore the skin's firmness by re-plumping your skin's cells with moisture and creating a veil over your skin, giving your complexion a more refined and toned appearance.
1 x Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Cream (30ml; special size) - designed specifically for mature skin, this moisturiser helps to fight the signs of advanced ageing, smoothing fine lines and wrinkles and improving the look skin texture and tone. Contains artichoke leaf and hibiscus

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...66&uattrmb=NV0CSNULL&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

This is just adding a new product to get rid of large cleansers and toners before they are replaced,not falling for it.

Are they discontinuing the cleanser and toner or just repackaging? I like this one but have large size Decleor and Elemis in stash so do not need these. Also, does the new eye cleanser mean that the "iconic" Floracil has had its day?

I am not getting this. I am well stocked with all the products (amazingly!!!!!).

its fantastically expensive with too many fillers eye make up remover, toners, cleanser

its fantastically expensive with too many fillers eye make up remover, toners, cleanser

Totally agree. Of the two most expensive elements of this kit, only the serum is full size.

This seems to be a persistent trend with both Elemis and Gatineau. Of their other "big four" brands at least Liz Earle and Decleor give you a standard 50ml pot of the face cream, when the face cream is included in a TSV.

However essential a good cleansing routine is, it's widely understood that the cleansing and toning products are the cheapest ones to produce... so for me a TSV padded out to this extent with such products is not good value.

Are they discontinuing the cleanser and toner or just repackaging? I like this one but have large size Decleor and Elemis in stash so do not need these. Also, does the new eye cleanser mean that the "iconic" Floracil has had its day?

I am not getting this. I am well stocked with all the products (amazingly!!!!!).

From what I could tell from the shows yesterday, they have only discontinued Foracil (replacing it with the new gentle eye make up remover), I don't think their cleaners or toners are going anywhere.

Although, in my opinion it was about time they updated their eye make up remover as it was just pants and I think they need to do the same with their cleansers.

Latest posts

Back