I'm eating my words!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

EmJ

Registered Shopper
Well, after years at scoffing at QVC's beauty accessories with added lights I'm having to eat my words!

It wasn't from QVC but I have just bought a new epilator (which has a light) and which also came with a pair of lighted tweezers and I must say both are absolutely genius!!!! I can see hairs that I didn't even know where there and it really does make life so much easier!

Em xXx

Well, after years at scoffing at QVC's beauty accessories with added lights I'm having to eat my words!

It wasn't from QVC but I have just bought a new epilator (which has a light) and which also came with a pair of lighted tweezers and I must say both are absolutely genius!!!! I can see hairs that I didn't even know where there and it really does make life so much easier!

Em xXx

Umm, I'll give that a miss thanks!

I eventually "plucked" up the courage to use the Emjoi epilator I ordered solely for the purpose of removing facial hair, and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, much quicker and more efficient than other methods. As you say it makes life a bit easier.

Next to try are the reading glasses with lights!! :giggle:

You will never believe this but I posted a few days ago about jokey gifts bought at QVC. I got the glasses with lights as a joke for my mum. Well..... she wont be getting them! I dont wear glasses or contacts as I thought my eyesight was fine. But I git the reading glasses in the weakest strength and was astonished that I could suddenly see better when reading! And as for the lights, I must look really stupid but they are BRILLIANT for when my husband wants to sleep and I want to read. My husband has nicked the other pair, he just said "oh s**t looks like I need bifocals!" He didnt realise he was straining his eyes when reading either! If it gets to the stage where he uses the lights too I will suggest that it might be a good idea to put the lamp on instead.....

Latest posts

Back