Illy Coffee Anniversay show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MsTrouble

Registered Shopper
Must say I was really looking forward to this in the hope that the Illy Francis Francis coffee machine would be priced on an Anniversary special and (maybe) Easy Pay as I have been looking at these since they were first aired only to see that it has increased in price from £189 (+p+p) to £203.50 + 7.95 P+P and is the old model! Illy UK website has the lastest model X7.1 for £199 and free shipping!

Maybe I'm just looking too early and QVC will surprise me with an Anniversary special on Sunday on the new machine!....... :cheeky:

they have the new machine

Illy Coffee Francis Francis X7.1 Espresso Coffee Machine and 14 Capsules
Item Number: 833743
QVC Price £203.50
Introductory Price £184.92
UK P&P £7.95

Francis Francis X7.1 Espresso coffee machine from Illy. Features a patented steam arm for frothing milk and an illuminated central display to guide the user to the perfect cup of coffee. Make espressos, lattes, americanos, cappuccinos and machiatos with this fantastic coffee machine

* Works exclusively with Illy iperEspresso capsules
* 1 litre removable water tank

What's in the box?

* 1 x X7.1 Espresso Coffee machine
* 1 x can (of 14) capsules classic Illy Coffee

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.833743

bare in mind that the easy pay if it is on that wont show until nearer the time

i love my nespresso machine. it was about a £100 if i remember. ok it doesnt have the whole milk steamer thing going on but i make a VERY good cappuccino with a stupidly cheap milk frother i got off amazon for a tenner and no need to worry about cleaning spouts and stuff.

ive never seen illy machines and pods anywhere but QVC... be careful!

i love my nespresso machine. it was about a £100 if i remember. ok it doesnt have the whole milk steamer thing going on but i make a VERY good cappuccino with a stupidly cheap milk frother i got off amazon for a tenner and no need to worry about cleaning spouts and stuff.

ive never seen illy machines and pods anywhere but QVC... be careful!

I think the pods are on Amazon.

Latest posts

Back