if qvc could give you anything....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
from their current stock,for free,as a present - what would you choose?

I really don't know myself - there was a time when I would hanker after lots of things - and I really can't say I hanker after anything.....I suppose I would like to try a tiffany lamp,if it were free and there is a clogau silver bangle,I suppose I wouldn't turn down....

from their current stock,for free,as a present - what would you choose?

I really don't know myself - there was a time when I would hanker after lots of things - and I really can't say I hanker after anything.....I suppose I would like to try a tiffany lamp,if it were free and there is a clogau silver bangle,I suppose I wouldn't turn down....

All thier Elemis products and that £16,000 pearl necklace they had on once.

I have the Clogau silver bangle its gorgeous, if you can afford it and you like it treat yourself:happy::happy:

18ct yellow gold and diamond watch; 18ct yellow gold and diamond Clogau rings; 18ct yellow gold and diamond stud earrings; 18ct yellow gold and Kristall diamond jewellery; South Seas big fat potato pearl with 18ct yellow gold fastening necklace.

What's the mot expenive item in the inventory??!!?? Whatever it is I'll have spent the price of it x 1000 so I think I'm worth it! ;o)

The most expensive piece of jewellery they have for me please, so I can flog it pronto and spend the money on something else !

I was going to say a RLM pendant in clearance that I have liked for ages but reading the previous posts I see that I have not really given the matter enough thought.

18ct yellow gold and diamond watch; 18ct yellow gold and diamond Clogau rings; 18ct yellow gold and diamond stud earrings; 18ct yellow gold and Kristall diamond jewellery; South Seas big fat potato pearl with 18ct yellow gold fastening necklace.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

A georgeous tahitian pearl necklace in white gold and diamond accent if they have it.

Mine would be a big bold chunky 9ct gold bangle one of those £500 ones.

I'd like a yellow gold and diamond circle pendant !, at least 3 carats worth though, nice big noticable ones !.
The only thing I can see them giving me free is.......a headache !, hassle over returning items !,plants that have died on me ! free P & P every blue moon :cheeky::sad:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back