i thought JR was supposed to be good at "gardening"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
"I have to be honest, i didnt actually know what the trimming tool was for but after discussing with my producer we decided that its probably for the bikini line" says JR whilst waving the panasonic epilator under our noses.

who does JR think she is kidding? the first thing that came to mind when i saw it was THIS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn26VBFMKt0

i thought JR was a proficient lady gardener?

(i'll give someone else the pleasure of the bush gags) :hi:

Well, I suppose she doesn't really know what it's for because HER lady garden is so itsy-bitsy teensy-weensy and SMALL in size!

How thoughtful of you Burlz. :mwah: But I think I'll stick with me BiC disposable hon, it's far cheaper. :D :pPC:

How thoughtful of you Burlz. :mwah: But I think I'll stick with me BiC disposable hon, it's far cheaper. :D :pPC:

I'll stick with my Black and Decker cable-free hedge trimmer as demo'd by Gavin on RJ's garden show. I get 45 mins per battery charge, which is just enough time to tidy up my "topiary" -it's in the shape of a squirrel, damn thing keeps bringing back nuts and burying them :giggle:

Linda

"I have to be honest, i didnt actually know what the trimming tool was for but after discussing with my producer we decided that its probably for the bikini line" says JR whilst waving the panasonic epilator under our noses.

How could she possibly know things like that! Tut! I expect she has staff to do hers.:cheeky:

Latest posts

Back