I quite like the bob mackie tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
*horror*
is this correct??!!:cheeky:

Seriously I do quite like it.quite tempted by the pink or agua.

Think its overpriced - knocking on £30 ish with postage - and at the end of the day,it just looks like a t shirt material 3/4 sleeve top.

will have a think about it!

*horror*
is this correct??!!:cheeky:

Seriously I do quite like it.quite tempted by the pink or agua.

Think its overpriced - knocking on £30 ish with postage - and at the end of the day,it just looks like a t shirt material 3/4 sleeve top.

will have a think about it!

Put it down and move away from the credit card!!! You know you don't REALLY want that garrish overpriced tat!! IMHO!!! Psst btw you didn't order some of those Joanie glasses from yesterday did you??!?!? If not, maybe you should have!! JOKING!! :cheeky:

Peacock feathers are unlucky in the house.......it is an old wife's tale...............mind you I think it is old wives they are aiming this at. LOL!

Oops sorry but I think it's horrible!! It was clinging to the models. Nope I don't like it at all.

*If you've already bought it - Sorry!!**

It's not my sort of thing as I don't have the figure for it, but I IMO the white option looks lovely on Julia. She is really slim now and I think she looks great, even her face, but I hope she's stopped the diet and is just on maintenance now.

The plus-size model is supposedly a size 18/20,but she looks a lot larger - is it just the "television" effect of adding 10 lbs, would she look better in a larger size, or is she just kidding us about her actual dress size ?

Quite a few of the Bob Mackie tops are pretty but I think they're a tad expensive.

Linda

Sorry to anyone who likes it but I think it is awful too. It is the sort of thing that I wouldn't give a second glance if it was a fiver in TK Maxx - it is so frumpy.

I ordered a Bob Mackie silk shirt from Last Clicks once and the quality was terrible so I am probably just prejudiced against the brand.

The plus-size model is supposedly a size 18/20,but she looks a lot larger - is it just the "television" effect of adding 10 lbs, would she look better in a larger size, or is she just kidding us about her actual dress size ?

Linda

I thought that she looked alot bigger than an 18/20 too. I was shocked when JR said that she was that size because she looks much bigger than that and should definitely have been wearing a bigger size top because it was clinging to her at the back - not a good look at all. Considering that Kathy Tayler is a size 16 there's no way that the plus size model is only a size bigger than her :mysmilie_505:

Its ok ladies - I've seen the light:talking:

I'm not buying.I thought it looked really nice on JR and thats what persuaded me.

thank you!!!! Had another "money" chat with the hubby today as I seem to have a bit of a "blowout" month :(

have had to buy lots of stuff this month on various things and admittely have spent more than I thought:( so need to get back on track

so between you lot and the hubby,I passed on the TSV (thankfully,by the sound of it!!!)

Jilly & guest in the Bob Mackie hour stressing that these 'items' will never go 'out of fashion', that's because they will never be 'in fashion to start with.

What I'd like to know is why there are so many 3/4 sleeved t-shirts in the shows?

It's boiling hot outside and I can't even contemplate wearing 3/4 sleeves at the moment.

I know these shows are planned months in advance but surely a short sleeve T (which you could 'throw' a cardi over) would have been more appropriate for an end of June TSV (even with our British weather).

Just a thought.

oh god it's bloomin Glen again "dress it up dress it down" i say wear it to bed and frighten your hubby off.............

oh god it's bloomin Glen again "dress it up dress it down" i say wear it to bed and frighten your hubby off.............

That's it - This TSV " sweater " reminds me of a pyjama top. Sorry but I was not tempted in the least.

Latest posts

Back