I found myself liking......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

queenie

Registered Shopper
:giggle:the quacker factory show today and had to stop myself ordering the dragonfly top
is this a sign I am going mad
it had good reviews but I managed to rersist and turhen the tv off :giggle:

Oh Queenie, you'd have had a job explaining that away to the folk on the naughty step in the windypops "Drop" thread. xxxxxxx:wink:

Was it a less embellished, animal featuring garment than the others? In which case it probably only looked ok in comparison to the puke fest that is Quaker "fashion" Apologies to any of you who like Quacker but I just cannot contemplate any grown woman wanting to wear any of it.

:giggle:the quacker factory show today and had to stop myself ordering the dragonfly top

Nooo you're not alone Queenie! I have to step out of the Quacker closet and admit I got a couple of tops recently :blush: I used to tune in just to laugh at the clothes but suddenly found myself thinking, hmmm they look really good. I think some of the more OTT designs (witchy woman on a broomstick comes to mind LOL) are out and they've now got tops with embellishments that are similar to stuff I've seen in New Look, Top Shop etc. I'm not saying everything is understated - saw some stuff last night that was a bit duff but I say this in all seriousness - Quacker is looking stylish :cool:

Of course finding Quacker attractive could be one of Olay's seven signs of ageing :wink:

Attachments

• Quacker.jpg
    Quacker.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 220

my spelling is terrible above..... I do know how to spell resist and turn............:happy: oops !!

Latest posts

Back