Humax LCD with HDD

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Has anyone else had any problems with the humax LCD with freeview and 80gb HDD, a recent TSV? I set it up no problem, great picture quality, etc. But when it comes to recording, or using any of the recording buttons, I get the message "will not accept".
I e-mailed humax, but they have not even responded, so I think this is one TSV which will be going back!

Can't help with your problem Louise but thank goodness you found out in the MBG time!

Haven't had any problems with mine so far,really pleased with it,the picture is great.

Try a reset to factory condition it may help,if you can format the drive in the options i would try that too.

Try a reset to factory condition it may help,if you can format the drive in the options i would try that too.

Thanks. I'll give that a go. But I do think there's a fault somewhere, and if the manufacturer isn't even bothered, it makes me think that perhaps it would be better to return it while I can rather than wait until the MBG expires, and have to contact humax.
My Samsung may have been quite a bit more expensive, but at least I have had no problems with it. Think I'll stick with the premium brands from now on.

Latest posts

Back