HP Laptop TSV 25/05/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not another one! How many do they think we need lol!

This is the first thought which occurs to me, when they bring yet another laptop on as a tsv. It's the same with tablets and cameras. Any retailer might argue that it's choice for the consumer; imo, it is unfair to the buyer, because they may buy one tablet, for example, and a couple of weeks later, a more powerful, higher spec and a better deal. is a tsv. Yes, it can be returned but, unless faulty, one has to pay to do so. I was pleased to see the panasonic tv as a tsv, as I'm in the market for an upgrade. Although I don't necessarily want 3D, the other specs are higher on a 3D model, and one doesn't have to use that function. I bought my last samsung tv from the Q and, tbh, they never have great prices on them which is, perhaps, why tv s are rarely tsv s. So I didn't go for it; I would rather pay more for a superior model.

Any idea, SCW, what size the HDD is? Price? It is for sale on a US website, but the RAM is 6GB and 750GB HDD, for $429.99. Taking into account the larger RAM- more important than HDD - on the Q model, I think you can probably double the dollar price, depending on the HDD. We've got Danny to look forward to, going on again about Beats audio!

Any idea, SCW, what size the HDD is? Price? It is for sale on a US website, but the RAM is 6GB and 750GB HDD, for $429.99. Taking into account the larger RAM- more important than HDD - on the Q model, I think you can probably double the dollar price, depending on the HDD. We've got Danny to look forward to, going on again about Beats audio!

nope never know the price till the day and thats all the info it gave me

Do we have any idea if this could be on Easy-pays? My Lappy has decided to give up the ghost Today :confused::down:

Price is quite good, but they are witholding some of the must know details; what is the battery life? is this an i7? I use HP printers and don't find them particularly straightforward, certainly not as easy to use as Danny would have us believe, and I work with computers. Also, the adaptor on one of mine makes a crackly noise, and has to be positioned in a certain way to work. My last HP laptop, was a model which was made with a faulty chip in the motherboard so, although the machine works, the screen is kaput as is, consequently, the laptop. So, taking into account my experience with HP products, I am rather reluctant to plump for the tsv. Like most people, I'm sure, I am always forgetting passwords, so the fingerprint reader appeals to me. Although I do think Danny knows his stuff, as a good salesman, he can be quite selective in the info he gives us. Regarding windows 8, and no search bar, he made it sound really simple to get it back. Well, I bought a laptop from QVC, which I returned for a refund, and it took me ages to find it. Again, it is not straightforward. Personally, I prefer windows 7 and believe that, to be effective, windows 8 needs to adopt some of the features of it's predecessor, such as the search bar.

Latest posts

Back