How to slot Prolagene into current skincare regime?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

xklassicx

Registered Shopper
Hi all. :)

I have just recieved my Decleor TSV and am dying to slap on some Prolagene gel. But I don't know how to slot this into my current skincare regime?

I currently use Gatineau activ eclat Vit c vials, and then use the Gatineau deflift serum and Melatogenine futur plus cream on top.
This is my day/night regime.

But I am think of incorporating the Prolagene gel as I have some scarring from previous acne breakouts that I'd like sorting out.

How do I go about. Would I have to apply the Gatineau Vit c BEFORE the Prolagene and THEN the defilift-serum on top?

Can someone help me? :confused::confused::confused:

I have just recieved my Decleor TSV and am dying to slap on some Prolagene gel. But I don't know how to slot this into my current skincare regime?

I currently use Gatineau activ eclat Vit c vials, and then use the Gatineau deflift serum and Melatogenine futur plus cream on top.

But I am think of incorporating the Prolagene gel as I have some scarring from previous acne breakouts that I'd like sorting out.

How do I go about. Would I have to apply the Gatineau Vit c BEFORE the Prolagene and THEN the defilift-serum on top?

Personally, I use LE and for me the Prolagene fits in between the toner and moisturiser.

I would stop the vit c vials & the serum & just use your prolagene under your mosituriser - think you would be putting too much on the skin otherwise !

Otherwise use your gatineau serum etc in the morning & the prolagene in the evening .

xxx

I would stop the vit c vials & the serum & just use your prolagene under your mosituriser - think you would be putting too much on the skin otherwise !

Otherwise use your gatineau serum etc in the morning & the prolagene in the evening .

xxx

That is exactly how I would use it GJ probably the second way as then it means your skin is getting the best of both IYKWIM

Yes MUQ obviously if you are using an aromessence that goes on first but any of the decleor balms just go on by themselves with nothing else.:D

Thanks all for your replies. Am a lot less confused now! :p

I will try slotting in Prolagene just at night then, as mentioned, and see how that works out. :)

Can someone tell me how much of the Prolagene to use if I wanted to apply it liberally all over my face and neck? I mean, how much is too much? Does the gel need to sink in to the skin, or is a protective thick film required for it to work? :confused:

I like to put a good bit on and let it sink in xklassicx my skin is always dehydrated as I don't drink enough. It doesn't take long to sink in and I am finding the open pores on my nose are getting smaller the longer I am using it.:D

i phoned up decleor and they told me to put prolegene on over the oils and balms so i did well it worked i must say ,.........but hey may be they told me rong i dont know ,????

I was told at the New Year New You, by Fiona, that when using the night time balms not to use anything else as this is all your skin needs. :D

Yes MUQ obviously if you are using an aromessence that goes on first but any of the decleor balms just go on by themselves with nothing else.:D

Yes the aromessence should be the first thing to go one.

I like to put a good bit on and let it sink in xklassicx my skin is always dehydrated as I don't drink enough. It doesn't take long to sink in and I am finding the open pores on my nose are getting smaller the longer I am using it.:D

I am the same, like to put a thick layer on let it sink it. :)

You could always go on the QVC website and e-mail Alison:)