How Tight Is The Poison Dwarf?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nutsville

Registered Shopper
I'm a bit of a night owl (too many years doing late shifts on busses). So had Q on whilst sorting out the litter box. 1st repeat hour NN which I like and I love the towels. They did 1 showing of the towels and 10mins later showed them again, but this time with the Poison Dwarf...JF Firstly she makes poor Sam blush by telling her that she (Sam) always makes her laugh when she wraps the towel around her. They then get into a discussion about what they use for each item. The face cloth. JF says "What I do with this one is put it out for guests, you know if they want to wash their hands" I really thought that JF couldn't do or say anything more to surprise me. Guess I was wrong.:sweat:

I'm a bit of a night owl (too many years doing late shifts on busses). So had Q on whilst sorting out the litter box. 1st repeat hour NN which I like and I love the towels. They did 1 showing of the towels and 10mins later showed them again, but this time with the Poison Dwarf...JF Firstly she makes poor Sam blush by telling her that she (Sam) always makes her laugh when she wraps the towel around her. They then get into a discussion about what they use for each item. The face cloth. JF says "What I do with this one is put it out for guests, you know if they want to wash their hands" I really thought that JF couldn't do or say anything more to surprise me. Guess I was
wrong.:sweat:

I fear there will never be an end to the inane rubbish that tumbles out of her mouth. I wish she had an "off" switch.

Latest posts

Back