Household Helpers TSVs Fri 6th July 2012 and Mon 16th July 2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Another muppet here! - no info but I might have to treat myself on the Monday - it's my birthday!
Happy birthday for Monday Frazzled but I'm sure you can find something much better than household helpers to treat yourself to !

:mysmilie_851: :cake::mysmilie_858:

Thanks Frazzled - I'm glad I'm not alone in muppet-dom :wave: :giggle:

Happy birthday for Monday too :clapping: I agree that you should get something other than household helpers for a pressie though - perhaps whatever you spend on practical stuff should be matched with purchases in jewellery/skincare? Not that I want to be encouraging QVC's profits up of course!

Have a lovely day :cake:

I can't think of anything better than to buy a potato peeler for my partner's birthday.

I'd better ask her when it is in case it coincides with the TSV.

Happy Birthday, Frazzled, for Monday! Enjoy! Splurge! I found a new use for TheOrangeOil - spritzed the outside of my wicker baskets. They look freshened up and the rooms smell lovely. I think that qualifies me as a Snuppet (Snarly+muppet). Now I want a TerrysOrange [other chocolate and orange bars, are acceptable]. x Snarly

Happy Birthday, Frazzled, for Monday! Enjoy! Splurge! I found a new use for TheOrangeOil - spritzed the outside of my wicker baskets. They look freshened up and the rooms smell lovely. I think that qualifies me as a Snuppet (Snarly+muppet). Now I want a TerrysOrange [other chocolate and orange bars, are acceptable]. x Snarly

i have the orange oil too. I use it for cleaning the stainless steel cooker hood in the kitchen - it gets the grease off in a jiff. I also use it on the wooden cabinets and the mirrors in the bathroom and it does make everything smell nice. I think it may outlive me

I can't think of anything better than to buy a potato peeler for my partner's birthday.

I'd better ask her when it is in case it coincides with the TSV.

I'd love to see her reaction when you gave it to her, rather you than me ! :grin:

I bought a pink tsv steam press thingy ages back and really loved it.After about a year it kept leaking water,and I phoned QVC to try and get a replacement.they couldn't so they gave me my money back.

I sooooo ca't afford this tsv....I know i will want it...I hope its really naff and expensive!!!!

so pleased its not what I thought it was gonna be as i can't afford it!! don't really see the point of this tsv??

Latest posts

Back