Honora TSV, 6th October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've been watching this afternoon and Debbie Greenwood and Anne Dawson were both wearing what looked like Honora necklaces. So I'm guessing this may be the TSV for Monday ?

JR too

I've been watching this afternoon and Debbie Greenwood and Anne Dawson were both wearing what looked like Honora necklaces. So I'm guessing this may be the TSV for Monday ?

So is JR in the 4 o'clock show - quite large almost round pearls in what looks like silver grey, but could be mocha.
:1::1::1:

Sara Griffiths is wearing a very long pearl necklace on the (repeat) Liz Earle hour- the TSV, do you think? Amazingly, she hasn't wound it round her neck several times. :)

So is JR in the 4 o'clock show - quite large almost round pearls in what looks like silver grey, but could be mocha.
:1::1::1:

Anne Dawson is also wearing it this am. It could be white or a silver grey - the one Sara Griffiths wore last night was a previous TSV - a 150 cm necklace.

Just heard Alison say that TSV is on early bird easy pay and hinted that it will be the necklace she's wearing now:1:

Here are the details of the TSV:1:

Honora CFW Pearl Graduated Rondel 45cm Necklace Sterling Silver

Today's Special Value Price £52.68 UK P&P £3.95
QVC Price £63.25

Item Number 688507

Discover the timeless allure of pearls with this elegant necklace from Honora. It's made up of rondel cultured freshwater pearls (8mm to 11.5mm) strung in a graduated pattern. The pearls nestle closely together to create a single lustrous strand. Choose from classic Black or White, elegant Champagne or colourful Pistachio. The necklace measures about 45cm (17.7") in length and secures with a clever 2cm (0.8") sterling silver rocker clasp that's easy to do up on your own. The necklace comes to you in a smart presentation box.

www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.688507

Sure a similar thing went for about 15 quid on www.rockstv.com earlier

I have the one from Rocks.TV. I bought it from Coloured Rocks and paid £39.99. (it was before RocksTV was on) The pearls are 8mm, baroque, and only in white. I was envious when I saw them go for £12 one night on Rocks!
So, I suppose, £52 for larger pearls, rondels and in colours might not be a bad price (from £40 CR). :33:

any one buying the tsv from honora

i have been watching the shows for years but never bought anything as i was looking for something quite specific- some larger pearl at a good price. what does anyone think about this item?

Latest posts

Back