Honora OTO's

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It says underneath the pics, all pearls and gemstones sourced from china. Well I source from China too and have bought some lovely pearl jewellery, real pearls not shell pearls which are made from crushed up shells for a fraction of Honoras price. Here`s one, genuine cultured pearls, free p and p, cost £7.92 and I`ve had a 2 row pearl necklace, a 3 row pearl necklace, a pendant, a double strand pearl bracelet and a pendant and every item has been lovely with lovely round pearls. Honora must think we`re stupid with their prices.
pearl bracelet stretch.jpg

It says underneath the pics, all pearls and gemstones sourced from china. Well I source from China too and have bought some lovely pearl jewellery, real pearls not shell pearls which are made from crushed up shells for a fraction of Honoras price. Here`s one, genuine cultured pearls, free p and p, cost £7.92 and I`ve had a 2 row pearl necklace, a 3 row pearl necklace, a pendant, a double strand pearl bracelet and a pendant and every item has been lovely with lovely round pearls. Honora must think we`re stupid with their prices.

Yes I've had some lovely pearls from China as well. I bought a set of 7 crushed pearl earrings in lovely colours and wore them all last year. I think I paid around £5.

Yes I've had some lovely pearls from China as well. I bought a set of 7 crushed pearl earrings in lovely colours and wore them all last year. I think I paid around £5.

Latest posts

Back