Honesty is clearly not their best policy!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Whatsgoinon?

Registered Shopper
Having done a fair few reviews over the years and had a number of which rejected for one reason or another, I have been very careful to adhere to their 'Review Guidelines'!

I do find the review system very helpful from time to time when making my decision to purchase and therefore take the time out myself to review items honestly!

I have just received notification that the review I did on 18 February has been rejected :mysmilie_51:

I gave the item 2*, because of the man-made smell, which was overpowering when the box was opened and had not deminished after 10 days and that there were other well known brands that are man-made on QVC who do not have such a strong smell to them...I did not make reference to the other brand name, which is one of their stipulations, however I did find another review who did mention the Birkenstock brand and was accepted.

Obviously honesty from their customers is not the best policy and the saying 'cutting off your nose to spite your face' comes to mind because out of priniciple I have just cancelled 2 waitlist orders...I am so mad, aargh!!!

Latest posts

Back