Home Baking Horror

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
Looks like Claire Sutton and Jilly Jones have shared the same bottle of hair dye. There was just a surreal moment where they both burst out laughing simultaneously and Jilly Jones cackled like a witch. Also she does seem to have a very pointy nose and chin. I think The Eagles wrote a song about her in 1974!

Has Claire gone red or is Evil Edna blonde now?!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

They were both the same shade of blonde! Her nose and chin were so pointy her face formed a chevron shape.

I can't describe how sick I felt reading these posts. Even the title is horrendous considering the content. How can anyone say those things about another human being and did they give a thought to how she would feel if she reads them? I have always thought she is a very pleasant person and enjoy her demonstrations. I think these posts should not have been allowed to appear on the forum which I thought was supposed to be about shopping channels and products, not unwarranted personal attacks.

Blimey have you been on another planet for the past 4 years ?

what about.........

JR and her leggings / toe posts
Jilly for not having pierced ears
Charlie for being 'creepy'
Dawbags for being 'dawbags'
Debbie F for her dress sense (lack of) and flogging technique
Craig for his inane grinnning
Simon for his smarminess
Anne Dawson.... enough said

Sadly if you are on the tele, or a celebrity, you are there to be shot down. Personally I could give Simon Cowell a slap without hesitation, and dont get me started on Lorraine Kelly or Carole Vorderman. THATS LIFE !

I can't describe how sick I felt reading these posts. Even the title is horrendous considering the content. How can anyone say those things about another human being and did they give a thought to how she would feel if she reads them? I have always thought she is a very pleasant person and enjoy her demonstrations. I think these posts should not have been allowed to appear on the forum which I thought was supposed to be about shopping channels and products, not unwarranted personal attacks.

Welcome to the internet and the world of forums. If you are offended by other people's opinions I suggest you don't indulge in either.

Yes it can be nasty, but you are never ever going to stop it in a public domain.

Hi Kirkiegirl I agree that people should not make unpleasant comments about people's physical characteristics ie features that they were born with and cannot change.
I'm quite happy for people to comments on other's clothes, makeup, cars, houses.
Trouble with the internet is that it is too easy not to have to answer for one's comments. I imagine that most people would not make comments about the size of someone's nose whilst talking to them.

In a way you're absolutely right kirkiegirl and I consider myself chastised for past offences.

But then, QVC presenters……Nah! just too tempting, and required from time to time to break up the monotony of endless beauty threads and boost Graham's viewing tallies. :happy::devil:

In all fairness she does come across as a nice person. I am just talking about the way she cackled simultaneously with Claire Sutton. It was quite surreal - their synchronised cackling, the synchronised hair colour. And Claire Mutton, ooops Sutton was as sugary as a cupcake!

Maybe she felt sick because some of Claire Sutton's sacharine-ness was pervading through the television and drowning her in a syrupy vortex of bimbette syrup!
Welcome to the internet and the world of forums. If you are offended by other people's opinions I suggest you don't indulge in either.

Yes it can be nasty, but you are never ever going to stop it in a public domain.

Latest posts

Back