His face tells a thousand words...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Down_2_The_Last_10%

Registered Shopper
I've not been on here for a while, however, I have a short bit of footage that may put a smile on your face. Julian faces a real dilemna in trying to convince with words, that what he is tasting is really nice, yet his face is telling a slightly different story, until he concedes defeat and just tells it as it is!

Take a look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PMsNUkkv_w&hd=1

It's a real rarity to see the presenters saying what they really think so thanks for that, down_2_the_last_10% (loving your name!).

That made me laugh - I think a more sophisticated presenter might have been able to disguise their reaction a bit better but Julian is very likeable & down to earth & just couldn't hide his disgust!

I did laugh at Debbie Flint yesterday who, unknowingly I think, gave us her opinion of Nina Leonard fashion 'If you're the sort of person who buys their clothes from catalogues, this will be ideal for you'.

I did laugh at Debbie Flint yesterday who, unknowingly I think, gave us her opinion of Nina Leonard fashion 'If you're the sort of person who buys their clothes from catalogues, this will be ideal for you'.

well she should know!

Latest posts

Back