Help needed please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DarJos

Registered Shopper
I have just taken possession of one of two parcels that I have ordered from QVC on tuesday. This parcel is the twin pack of Ojon Hair Restorative Treatment , the one I'm now waiting on is the Liz Earle TSV that I pre-ordered early.

I have just looked at my bill and all across the total Value & the payments section it's stating I have paid £0.00 and there is nothing in the comments box stating that I am paying by easypay x4 everything is blank. Does this mean no money has been taken from my bank account or will all the info be on the LE order bill?

Has this happened to anyone else?

Did you get it delivered to an address different from your home address?
When I get things delivered to home the invoice always shows the value, but if I get it delivered to work, the value always shows as zero.
I think they do this in case you are buying a gift and getting delivered direct, that way they don't know how much you've paid.

Did you get it delivered to an address different from your home address?
When I get things delivered to home the invoice always shows the value, but if I get it delivered to work, the value always shows as zero.
I think they do this in case you are buying a gift and getting delivered direct, that way they don't know how much you've paid.

I wondered why they did that!

I had a zero invoice once but sadly the money was taken out as usual - sorry a freebie would be so nice now and again!

Jude xx

Looking at the bill again it seems I did add the area where I live and West Midlands to the Ship To part of the bill but only because I couldn't find a way of adding the summer easypay code in the express checkout part so I had to go through the rigmarole of filling out my name and address in the other section but everything is still the same. Could this be the reason why I've had this bill for £0.00?

We recently moved but my billing is still at MiL's, everything I've bought recently from QVC had to go through the long checkout and yes, invoices have been showing 0.00£ value and 0.00£ paid - I was wondering what was going on there!

Well my Liz Earle TSV came this morning and guess what , the bill is the same for the Liz Earle TSV £0.00.. I never got the "your goods are on their way" email either... As Toyah Wilcox once sang It's a mystery!!! x

Well my Liz Earle TSV came this morning and guess what , the bill is the same for the Liz Earle TSV £0.00.. I never got the "your goods are on their way" email either... As Toyah Wilcox once sang It's a mystery!!! x

Are you pleased with the TSV?

(A) Thanks Mam I've just logged into my account and it looks like I have been charged , Thank god I'm savvy as if somebody had those bills they'd think they hadn't been charged. My 14yo Daughter has told me that "she doesn't know why I'm bothered about the bill as I've got them on my easypay."

(B) Suki1 , I am very pleased with the TSV. the body cream smells lovely as does the body wash overall the value is great (even at full price) as the body cream alone is £16.50. The energising range is the only one I haven't used.. I do feel sorry for my Friend SJ (No not BE SJ) who is 5 months pregnant and bought 2 TSV's and her twin Daughters have "claimed" the foot products which is the products she wanted the most...

Also anyone who is interested Liz Earle has a offer on at the moment (until 31st July) online and in her Isle Of Wight , Leeds & London stores where you buy a 100ml & 150ml pumps of Cleanse & Polish and get a 50ml pump of C&P free , Price is £30.35... Will be buying mine at the end of the month.. http://uk.lizearle.com/triple-clean...icmp=home_mh_cleanse_offer?_s_icmp=home_TXT1a

Last edited:
Just had bank statement through the door and I have been charged for the Ojon treatment & the Liz Earle TSV EP. Nice to think it was a freebie!!

Latest posts

Back