Hello Gorgeous

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
I don't know what you're selling but I want one

:OP

image.jpg

Gorgeous man, brain tissue completely necrotic.
I'm a very big boxing fan so I have the paradox of despising him and fancying him.

David seems a lovely guy, I must be one of the few that don't like muscle bodybuilding, the bulging muscles really turn me off...

Yeh I saw thw trailer for his fitness DVD on Q. Now you wouldn't mind if he did the contunial loop of the groundhog day Elemis TSV would you? Praps we should request it. Just have Mr. H do 1 recording & they could just repeat it! :clapping:

nah...

Had a look at him and then at ShemarMoore, American actor. Shemar has It, for Snarly. Nice bod, great smile, pleasant speaking voice. *sigh* So says OldLadySnarly

Had a look at him and then at ShemarMoore, American actor. Shemar has It, for Snarly. Nice bod, great smile, pleasant speaking voice. *sigh* So says OldLadySnarly

He is gorgeous isn't he? Some pictures of him on google when he went skinny dipping. Very nice.

Now your talking Snarly, love him in criminal minds!

Latest posts

Back