Have i missed something ??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Have I been dreaming, or was the blonde model, (currently doing the Michele Hope show) who goes under the name of Prerrion ??? once called Frankie ???? or was their an identical blonde model of the same name.

It was bad enough when Sally Whittaker off Corrie turned into Sally Dynevore, and Sara Griffiths became Sara G for a while, and that took some getting used to. l am old, I need change-overs slowly and preferably with a 2 page ad in the newspapers, followed up by a leaflet drop in the freebie every week, or I can't cope.

..and Pippa/Pipa Gordon became Pipa Van-der-Graaf-Generator...or some name along those lines for a while.

Frankie is one of the models whose asymmetrical face makes her perfect for demonstrating lifting skin care (only ever shown on the higher side ofcourse!)

Perirer/Pierrot or whatever her name is has a shoulder length silver bob and models on This Morning quite often.

You're none the wiser are you?

Dionne Warwick changed the spelling of her name for a while on the advice of some charleton who calculated a "number" from the letters in your name, then changed back after it failed to boost her career!

That's it, the full extent of my renaming trivia! :mysmilie_59:

Didn't watch it as the fashion shows on Q bore me to death but I don't see what's wrong with changing your surname when you get married though :confused:

She didn't change it straight away, Pipa stayed as Gordon for a long time, then changed for a short while to the other name (sorry I can't remember it) before reverting to Gordon. I don't think it coincided with her getting married at all. I did think Gordon was probably an easier TV name to stick with, so there may have been nothing more to it than that.

She didn't change it straight away, Pipa stayed as Gordon for a long time, then changed for a short while to the other name (sorry I can't remember it) before reverting to Gordon. I don't think it coincided with her getting married at all. I did think Gordon was probably an easier TV name to stick with, so there may have been nothing more to it than that.

Pipa's name change was to her married name. When she and her husband decided to divorce ("music is all I've ever wanted to do"!, she reverted to her own name.

She was married for some time before she changed and changed back again some time prior to the split.

Exactly! Maybe the name change was at a significant point in the marriage, I doubt we really need to know but it doesn't stop me wondering? Damn it and I hate speculation like this and now I'm doing it!

Maybe her children were at age when they began to wonder why there mother and farther had different surnames , tbh I doesn't bother me either way , I don't think its the crime of the century for Pippa to change her surname to her married name .

Sorry Brissles we've taken your thread on a detour and we're no nearer identifying those models!

Then there is Prince or is that still his name?????

Sorry didn't see the show but know there is a Frankie and a Perrier (or something like that!!) but they are not the same person and really don't look that alike and certainly aren't in the same age group i would have thought??

Is it Pirio?

There was a new model on today, at first I thought the said her name was Lazarus but it wasn't and now I can't think of it cos I've got the Lazarus name in my head. (I'm at a funny age!)

Then there is Prince or is that still his name?????

Sorry didn't see the show but know there is a Frankie and a Perrier (or something like that!!) but they are not the same person and really don't look that alike and certainly aren't in the same age group i would have thought??

Ooo thank you, I thought I was going nuts as I really thought it was the same model with 2 names. (I really must get out more)

Have I been dreaming, or was the blonde model, (currently doing the Michele Hope show) who goes under the name of Prerrion ??? once called Frankie ???? or was their an identical blonde model of the same name.

It was bad enough when Sally Whittaker off Corrie turned into Sally Dynevore, and Sara Griffiths became Sara G for a while, and that took some getting used to. l am old, I need change-overs slowly and preferably with a 2 page ad in the newspapers, followed up by a leaflet drop in the freebie every week, or I can't cope.

There is a model called Pirjo

..and Pippa/Pipa Gordon became Pipa Van-der-Graaf-Generator...or some name along those lines for a while.

Frankie is one of the models whose asymmetrical face makes her perfect for demonstrating lifting skin care (only ever shown on the higher side ofcourse!)

Perirer/Pierrot or whatever her name is has a shoulder length silver bob and models on This Morning quite often.

You're none the wiser are you?

Dionne Warwick changed the spelling of her name for a while on the advice of some charleton who calculated a "number" from the letters in your name, then changed back after it failed to boost her career!

That's it, the full extent of my renaming trivia! :mysmilie_59:

Sure... and 9 year Tracy Barlow went 'Upstairs' to play some CD s and came back as sixteen year old vixen.

Exactly! Maybe the name change was at a significant point in the marriage, I doubt we really need to know but it doesn't stop me wondering? Damn it and I hate speculation like this and now I'm doing it!

Maybe it was when they were going through difficulties and it was a way of trying to save the marriage. I've heard of this before through friends.

Latest posts

Back