Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Homeworx by Harry Slatkin Set of 3 Home Sanctuary 3 Wick Candles
QVC Price £45.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £4.95

Single
TBC

Auto-Delivery

Say farewell to the warming winter scents of the festive season and fill your home with fresh new fragrance for 2022. This gorgeous collection of three-wick candles from Homeworx by Harry Slatkin includes a trio of candles in an array of clean fresh scents, each encased in a luxurious glass jar. Decorative and beautifully fragrant, these elegant candles will transform the ambience of any room in your home.
Divinely decorative - featuring stylish glass jars decorated with watercolour effect labels and finished with embossed silver-tone lids, these attractive candles look stunning in every room and serve as statement decor pieces. Sit them in a row together for an eye-catching arrangement or separately, such as on a shelf, a side table and coffee table, to bring aspects of a room together.
Transport your senses - step outside and get whisked away from the comfort of your own home with these three fresh fragrances Blue Highlands with notes of apple blossom and jasmine, Pink Country Garden with uplifting pink freesia, and white peony, and Peach Basiltini, a tempting mix of fresh peach, green basil and iced vodka.
The power of three - each candle boasts a three-wick design that not only gives it a statement and sophisticated look when burning, but also helps to spread the fragrance through your home and fill the room with exquisite scent immediately.
Stock up on stunning scent - if you can't wait to get your hands on this collection for the upcoming season, why not make the fragrant moments last well into next year by selecting the Auto Delivery option? You'll receive two more collections every three months in new fresh fragrances for spring and summer.
  • Individual candle burn time: up to 25 - 40 hours
  • Candle (h x w): 8.9cm x 14cm (3.5" x 5.5")
Contains:
  • 1 x Blue Highlands three-wick candle (396g) - with notes of apple blossom, jasmine, vetiver and oakmoss
  • 1 x Pink Country Garden three-wick candle (396g) - with notes of pink freesia, white peony, juicy apricot and spring air
  • 1 x Peach Basiltini three-wick candle (396g) - with notes of fresh peach, green basil, squeezed lemon juice and iced vodka
March Auto Delivery drop contains:
  • 1 x Poolside Splash three-wick candle (396g) - with notes of mandarin water, dew-drenched melon, coastal mint and beach grass
  • 1 x Seaglass three-wick candle (396g) - with notes of sea water, sparkling lime, fresh cucumber and salted amber
  • 1 x Sunset Waves three-wick candle (396g) - with notes of sea mist, mandarin, prosecco and nectarine blossom
June Auto Delivery drop contains:
  • 1 x Island Papaya Melon three-wick candle (396g) - with notes of island papaya, canary melon, passion fruit and vanilla sugar
  • 1 x Coconut Palm three-wick candle (396g) - with notes of coconut milk, Mediterranean palm, sweet vanilla blossom and sun-warmed driftwood
  • 1 x Key lime Macaroon three-wick candle (396g) - with notes of key lime, vanilla macaron, lemon zest and brown sugar

Attachments

• Harry TSV 1.jpg
    Harry TSV 1.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 137
QVC Price £45.00
P&P £4.95

Single
TBC

Auto-Delivery

Say farewell to the warming winter scents of the festive season and fill your home with fresh new fragrance for 2022. This gorgeous collection of three-wick candles from Homeworx by Harry Slatkin includes a trio of candles in an array of clean fresh scents, each encased in a luxurious glass jar. Decorative and beautifully fragrant, these elegant candles will transform the ambience of any room in your home.
Divinely decorative - featuring stylish glass jars decorated with watercolour effect labels and finished with embossed silver-tone lids, these attractive candles look stunning in every room and serve as statement decor pieces. Sit them in a row together for an eye-catching arrangement or separately, such as on a shelf, a side table and coffee table, to bring aspects of a room together.
Transport your senses - step outside and get whisked away from the comfort of your own home with these three fresh fragrances Blue Highlands with notes of apple blossom and jasmine, Pink Country Garden with uplifting pink freesia, and white peony, and Peach Basiltini, a tempting mix of fresh peach, green basil and iced vodka.
The power of three - each candle boasts a three-wick design that not only gives it a statement and sophisticated look when burning, but also helps to spread the fragrance through your home and fill the room with exquisite scent immediately.
Stock up on stunning scent - if you can't wait to get your hands on this collection for the upcoming season, why not make the fragrant moments last well into next year by selecting the Auto Delivery option? You'll receive two more collections every three months in new fresh fragrances for spring and summer.
Contains:
  • 1 x Blue Highlands three-wick candle (396g) - with notes of apple blossom, jasmine, vetiver and oakmoss
  • 1 x Pink Country Garden three-wick candle (396g) - with notes of pink freesia, white peony, juicy apricot and spring air
  • 1 x Peach Basiltini three-wick candle (396g) - with notes of fresh peach, green basil, squeezed lemon juice and iced vodka
  • 1 x Poolside Splash three-wick candle (396g) - with notes of mandarin water, dew-drenched melon, coastal mint and beach grass
  • 1 x Seaglass three-wick candle (396g) - with notes of sea water, sparkling lime, fresh cucumber and salted amber
  • 1 x Sunset Waves three-wick candle (396g) - with notes of sea mist, mandarin, prosecco and nectarine blossom
  • 1 x Island Papaya Melon three-wick candle (396g) - with notes of island papaya, canary melon, passion fruit and vanilla sugar
  • 1 x Coconut Palm three-wick candle (396g) - with notes of coconut milk, Mediterranean palm, sweet vanilla blossom and sun-warmed driftwood
  • 1 x Key lime Macaroon three-wick candle (396g) - with notes of key lime, vanilla macaron, lemon zest and brown sugar
Single

QVC Price £45.00
P&P £4.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Contains:

All measurements are approximate

Anyone know if this TSV will be on EZ pay?
Doesn't appear to be on EZ but you can use the SALE15 code if buying single option but not the autodelivery option. Presentation wasn't clear at first - I was more interested in second drop and kept getting "invalid code" when trying to order autodelivery. Customer service said it was a "gremlin" when actually it was Q giving wrong info..........

No, no easy pays on single item - wasn’t clear about the auto-delivery option? But think not either...

As you say, the sale code does work on the single item, but not auto-delivery...

In midnight hour they said that the only place you can use the sale code, and think also order auto-delivery, was via the website.
Again mentioned gremlins!!
Said the issue may be rectified..!

Midnight hour featured lots of H Slatkin sets, all at sale prices.

4 of the sets were on either 2 or 3 easy payments - and all items can use the SALE15 code (but can’t do easy pays AND use code, so need to choose!)

I’ve never bought any Harry Slatkin candles, though I’ve read favourable reviews on here...

I don’t usually like multi-wick candles, although I do like the throw, because they burn down so quickly.

I am quite interested in this set of 3, but it lists burn time as 20-40 hours?
That’s a huge range!
Wonder what it depends on?!

It’s £24.48 + £4.95 post but with code is £25.76 inc post (so about £8.59p each!)

(There’s also a 4 piece collection which looks good value but the reviews all say they were very sooty...)

PS. Can’t warm to the man himself (Harry!) as he’s so full of himself and seems to tell you every 30 seconds that he’s the best candle maker in the world etc etc!

Guess it’s quite an American trait (a certain type of over-confident, self-promoting American!), but I find it off-putting and really don’t want or need to know how many houses he owns or the fact that all of his towels and napkins are monogrammed 🙄)

To be fair, the presenters I’ve seen him on air with, don’t exactly help and just play up to it and encourage him to give this spiel...

His brand is a member of the selective brand club that gets put in the beforehand explanation bracket.
Much like Helene Berman and Marla Wynne that get the full formal introduction before they appear.

PS. Can’t warm to the man himself (Harry!) as he’s so full of himself and seems to tell you every 30 seconds that he’s the best candle maker in the world etc etc!

Guess it’s quite an American trait (a certain type of over-confident, self-promoting American!), but I find it off-putting and really don’t want or need to know how many houses he owns or the fact that all of his towels and napkins are monogrammed 🙄)

To be fair, the presenters I’ve seen him on air with, don’t exactly help and just play up to it and encourage him to give this spiel...
I totally agree with your summary of Harry - big heid - Slatkin. I doubt he’d ever follow the advice to ’be nice to people on the way up because you’ll meet them on the way down’ which is something everyone should remember. The dreaded COVID has brought downfall to many of us sadly and maintaining your integrity doesn’t cost anything and counts for a lot 👍

Q seem to be drawn to this type of designer to celebrities who isn't shy. The more they can name-drop the better as far as Q is concerned. I prefer the one who would focus on why they are there.
I will exempt Tova from this, as she was married to Ernest Borgnine, and had genuine tales to tell about the jewellery designs she was presenting. Much as I cannot warm to the stern Kelly Hoppen, she is close-lipped about her clients.
Q should spend more time coaxing their zlebs, brand ambassadors and designers to become loose-lipped about working for Q, imo.

I’ve never bought any Harry Slatkin candles, though I’ve read favourable reviews on here...

I don’t usually like multi-wick candles, although I do like the throw, because they burn down so quickly.

I am quite interested in this set of 3, but it lists burn time as 20-40 hours?
That’s a huge range!
Wonder what it depends on?!

It’s £24.48 + £4.95 post but with code is £25.76 inc post (so about £8.59p each!)

(There’s also a 4 piece collection which looks good value but the reviews all say they were very sooty...)

Latest posts

Back