Hairfix - shampoo and conditioner

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SallyMc

Registered Shopper
I recently got the detox set and it has improved my hair brilliantly.

It was so dull and lifeless, also greasy after 24 hours (at my advanced age, not teenager :giggle:).

I got it direct from Hairfix, when they had free P&P and it arrived superfast, so quicker and cheaper than QVC.

:grin:

Now I am thinking of trying the shampoo but wondering if anyone has tried it and has any views?

No reviews yet on QVC......

http://www.qvcuk.com/Hairfix-Every-...c=203737-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-5-_-203737

Not sure if its gone to air yet.

I have suffered from irritated scalp for years and after spending a fortune (literally) it seems it maybe SALTS that are the issue, and this seems to be salt free.

Anyone tried it please?

Yes, I use this and it's great for my hair which is very fine but the conditioner is light so it doesn't weigh it down.

They sell it in TkMaxx not sure how much it costs but its the big sizes.

Thanks BusyLizzie!

My hair looks great after the Detox so was hoping people might like it.

Do you mind me asking if you get it from Qvc or direct?

Or elsewhere of course.

Thank you very much :talking:

Yes, I use this and it's great for my hair which is very fine but the conditioner is light so it doesn't weigh it down.

Of course I don't mind.....I got it from QVC to take advantage of the 30 day MBG if needed but I think my future purchases will be direct from Hairfix. It's quite a distance to the nearest TKMaxx for me and as there's no guarantee that particular branch will have any it might be a wasted journey so it wouldn't be any money saved due to petrol costs.

If you decide not to go to QVC and you don't like it I'll be more than happy to buy it off you!

I recently got the detox set and it has improved my hair brilliantly.

It was so dull and lifeless, also greasy after 24 hours (at my advanced age, not teenager :giggle:).

I got it direct from Hairfix, when they had free P&P and it arrived superfast, so quicker and cheaper than QVC.

Now I am thinking of trying the shampoo but wondering if anyone has tried it and has any views?

No reviews yet on QVC......

http://www.qvcuk.com/Hairfix-Every-...c=203737-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-5-_-203737

Not sure if its gone to air yet.

I have suffered from irritated scalp for years and after spending a fortune (literally) it seems it maybe SALTS that are the issue, and this seems to be salt free.

Anyone tried it please?

Thanks for the Hairfix link.I had a set waiting for stock with Q but cancelled it earlier this week.

The shampoo is ok, no better than anything else to be honest. I got one from TK Maxx having finished the detox from Le Q. I now actually think it's the conditioner that leaves the hair feeling so nice. My hair is very fine. I got the shampoo from TK ages ago. Not seen it since.

Thats very thoughtful, thank you!

I will try TK maxx tomorrow.

Direct from Hairfix a litre of shampoo and 200ml of conditioner is £30, which seems very good compared to QVC.

Of course I don't mind.....I got it from QVC to take advantage of the 30 day MBG if needed but I think my future purchases will be direct from Hairfix. It's quite a distance to the nearest TKMaxx for me and as there's no guarantee that particular branch will have any it might be a wasted journey so it wouldn't be any money saved due to petrol costs.

If you decide not to go to QVC and you don't like it I'll be more than happy to buy it off you!

For me, its the "no salt" that is appealing.

I have been using Silk of Moroccan something or other (1st from IW and since from TK Maxx) and its the only thing that doesnt irritate my scalp......

But it doesnt make my hair nice and shiny.

It also has no salts.

It would be nice to be itch free AND glossy!

The shampoo is ok, no better than anything else to be honest. I got one from TK Maxx having finished the detox from Le Q. I now actually think it's the conditioner that leaves the hair feeling so nice. My hair is very fine. I got the shampoo from TK ages ago. Not seen it since.

Latest posts

Back