Hair by Philip Kingsley TSV Wednesday 16 Feb

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hair by Philip Kingsley TSV Wednesday 16 Feb

Oh dear, another day of Ali polishing up PK's rather big ego! :yawn:

I normally buy Philip Kingsley shampoo else where but went for a previous TSV because it contained the body building shampoo I usually have but with another conditioner (same as in this TSV) and I was prepared to give the moisture balance one a go but I don't like it at all. It's not a patch (on my hair) than the body building conditioner which I usually get to compliment the same shampoo.

I can't wait to get to the bottom of the bottle so I can get back to my usual, however many must like it because it's been included in every TSV that I can remember.

So I won't go for it.

Apparently the TSV is Philip Kingsley 5piece Flaky Itchy Collection for £33.36 (Normal QVC price £40.25) plus P&P

Price may go lower by a few pounds as they have been doing this recently with some TSVs.

Can't say I'm impressed with any PK product I've tried. I know there's a lot of hype about the Elasticizer but personally I can't see/feel any difference whatsoever when I've used it. I like the Hairfix replenish regime, even better than Ojon (hate the smell).

My son likes the PK itchy flakey scalp shampoo though.

Philip Kingsley 3 Piece Healthy Hair Collection With Elasticizer
Item Number: 223190
QVC Price £40.50
Today's Special Value Price £33.36
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Healthy Hair collection from Philip Kingsley. Three-piece set features shampoo, conditioner and scalp toner to soothe flaking, itching and redness, plus two sachets of the award-winning Elasticizer to keep your tresses in tip-top condition. Embarrassing dandruff and an itchy scalp will be a thing of the past thanks to leading trichologist, Philip Kingsley.

Contains:

1 x Flaky Itchy Shampoo (250ml) - helps to comfort flaking and itching scalps and leave hair shiny
1 x Moisture Balancing Conditioner (250ml) - detangling formula helps to improve condition, shine and manageability
1 x Flaky Itchy Toner (250ml) - soothing leave-in toner provides comfort for flaking, itching and redness
2 x Elasticizer sachets (20ml) - helps to add shine, bounce and improves condition, manageability and appearance of all hair types

How to apply Elasticizer:

Apply to dampened hair before shampooing, work in with your fingertips, leave on for up to 20 minutes, and then shampoo out. The difference is instant, and continued use improves your hair’s elasticity even more. Elasticizer also gives extra shine and manageability. Apply once a week at first and then less often as the hair improves.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.223190

I got the body building shampoo in TKMAX for £8 99p and I really love it, makes my hair look really full and shiny. Not getting the TSV as nowt in it I fancy and the p and p is really taking the p"""s these days. I reckon they must pocket about three quid for every thing they sell via the p and p.

I've gone for today's TSV and used the £5 off voucher. Had an itchy scalp for the last year, no matter what I try it doesn't get rid of the itch, I think it's hormonal BUT if this stuff doesn't get rid, it will be going back.

One thing that does slightly annoy though, is that all the models are sitting there in their before shots with deliberately lank hair and in the after demo it's so obviously just been curled!! Anyone's hair would have more body if you curled it, even using el cheapo £1 shampoo!! Do they think we're muppets?! OK... don't answer that! :doh:

Where is his usual stylist today? Is he called Ian? I think he is very entertaining to listen to.

Where is his usual stylist today? Is he called Ian? I think he is very entertaining to listen to.

Yes, where's Ian? I can't listen to the guy they have on styling the hair. I hate the way his voice goes up at the end of every sentence, like he's asking a question. But isn't. Sorry if none of you have noticed this yet, but I bet you will now!

Did anyone hear Philip Kingsley go on a rant about how awful/rubbish dry shampoos were and how they seem to be fashionable at the moment, in his words 'all just marketing'. Needless to say Catherine was keeping very quiet, she'd probably just used the Ojon one before she went on air.

Sorry to disappoint you all , It was announced by PK at the start of the year that Ian would no longer be taking part in the shows as he found the commute each time from Torquay where he is based to London difficult and that he couldn't commit the time with QVC and being a Stylist in his Salon in Torquay so this new guy Jon is Ian's replacement.

Did anyone hear Philip Kingsley go on a rant about how awful/rubbish dry shampoos were and how they seem to be fashionable at the moment, in his words 'all just marketing'. Needless to say Catherine was keeping very quiet, she'd probably just used the Ojon one before she went on air.

I heard that !!
The other day when Claire was on air you could see the dry shampoo at the front of her hair,it had sort of a dull bloom to it and looked pretty awful!

Last edited:

Yep just heard PK repeat himself about this. :yawn: , Wonder if this is selling well? Well he was very generous with his offerings in the Beauty Bash , NOT!!!! One piddly sachet of elasticiser. Very Generous I don't think... Wonder if people are taking this into account (those who went to the BB)

While I'm on a rant bliddy JF is encouraging us to spend £65+ on shampoo & conditioner , my god she really does live on the planet of Jill Franks... :doh::wonder::down:

I have tried P K products in the past,out of curiosity really,they are in my opinion no better than the ones we can buy in the supermarket or Boots for a fraction of the price.

i have the elasticiser 1 litre (last 18 months) brilliant product and the litre sizes of remoisturising shampoo and conditioner last 18 month also. did not buy shampoo from qvc the p&p costs add £12 + feelunique do free p&p.

and treated myself to the yogi tong and straightners . my hair looks fab now where it looked like straw before. the elasticiser really makes my hair colour look more intense.

imo this is better than ojon but i love the restorative oil but nothing else in the range.

Latest posts

Back