Hair By Philip Kingsley TSV 06/09/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

For some reason it must of been BPOTM I have 3 litres of the Elastisizer,using them as door stops at the minute.

I finally cracked open my rhubarb and elderflower elasticizer and I'm seriously wishing I'd bought more than one (although they do last me about 18 months) as my hair feels and smells amazing. Does anyone know if that particular variation will be making a comeback or was it the limited edition I fear?

I finally cracked open my rhubarb and elderflower elasticizer and I'm seriously wishing I'd bought more than one (although they do last me about 18 months) as my hair feels and smells amazing. Does anyone know if that particular variation will be making a comeback or was it the limited edition I fear?

limited edition just for Q like most of them are

Philip Kingsley Coconut Breeze 3 Piece Hair Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.233416

Auto-Delivery Philip Kingsley Coconut Breeze 3 Piece Hair Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.234503

QVC Price £49.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £5.95

This three-piece haircare collection from the experts at Philip Kingsley features the Body Building Shampoo, Moisture Balancing Conditioner and award-winning Elasticizer hair treatment, all in the deliciously exotic fragrance, Coconut Breeze. Leave your hair feeling full of body and well-hydrated, and smelling of sunnier climes with this luxurious and effective trio.

An award-winning treatment - included in your collection is the bestselling Elasticizer pre-shampoo treatment. This famous formula delivers a rush of hydration to your hair cuticle, helping to increase manageability, and also smooths the outer layer of the hair shaft, sealing in moisture to give a sleek and silky texture.

Exotic scents - infused with delicious notes of coconut, jasmine, almond and vanilla, get that 'holiday hair' feeling any time of year with the beautiful Coconut Breeze fragrance. You'll only find the shampoo and conditioner in this gorgeous scent at QVC so take the chance to snap yours up while you can!

The sky's the limit - enjoy gentle cleansing and maximum volume with the Body Building Shampoo that makes fine hair more manageable and easy to style for the appearance of weightless body and bounce.

Deep conditioning - ideal for medium-textured or chemically processed fine hair, the Moisture Balancing Conditioner helps to deliver hydration where it's needed most - at the mid-lengths and ends. Suitable for your children's hair too, enjoy pain-free de-tangling and a shiny, smooth finish.

Available with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option to receive this collection in 90 days at today's fantastic price.

Contains:

1 x Coconut Breeze Body Building Shampoo (500ml) - only available in this scent at QVC; gently cleanses whilst adding the appearance of volume, body and shine to fine, limp or flyaway hair
1 x Coconut Breeze Moisture Balancing Conditioner (500ml) - only available in this scent at QVC; leaves your hair looking shiny, smooth, and tangle-free
1 x Coconut Breeze Elasticizer (150ml) - a hydrating pre-shampoo treatment for body, bounce and shine

How to use Elasticizer:

Use 1 - 2 times a week
Before shampooing, dampen your hair and apply Elasticizer in sections
Work into your hair with your fingertips; rinse well
For fine and medium-textured hair, apply sparingly through your mid-lengths and ends
For coarse, wavy, curly or frizzy hair, use more generously through your hair's length

I'm going for the TSV. I love elasticizer and think it is the best hair treatment I have used. I've used the coconut shampoo and conditioner before when it was on a special offer. I've got very thick, long hair and didn't think it added any volume but maybe it would be hard to tell LOL. Did like the smell though and although I prefer TiGi and Sebastian shampoos, I would still put it in my top ten plus it didn't cause my head to itch (which many shampoos do). Definitely think Philip Kingsley are missing a trick by not having the elasticizers such as elderflower & rhubarb or geranium & neroli in their core range in QVC and having matching shampoos/conditioners.

At the moment I'm enjoying using these from Morrisons plus they are on offer from their web site which sadly is were I've had to to do order with a shopping order, as they aren't in my local store to pick up with the shopping

https://groceries.morrisons.com/web...rentContainer=SEARCHpalmers+cocconu_SHELFVIEW

https://groceries.morrisons.com/web...rentContainer=SEARCHpalmers+cocconu_SHELFVIEW

Well worth a try you only need a small amount last for ages leaves my fine hair smelling lovely for days strange as I don't eat coconut :mysmilie_483:

I'm the same DG, I just pick up anything that's on offer for a couple of quid at the local supermarket and mine (and whats left of the husbands :mysmilie_17:) hair, always comes out clean and bouncy, don't think I've ever spent £46 in a year on shampoos/conditioner. :mysmilie_17:

I finally cracked open my rhubarb and elderflower elasticizer and I'm seriously wishing I'd bought more than one (although they do last me about 18 months) as my hair feels and smells amazing. Does anyone know if that particular variation will be making a comeback or was it the limited edition I fear?[/QUO

They originally said it was a Limited Edition but think it was quite popular! For that reason I think they could bring it back! I use Elasticizer too and think it's very good.
You can see a difference in your hair when you have used it!

I finally cracked open my rhubarb and elderflower elasticizer and I'm seriously wishing I'd bought more than one (although they do last me about 18 months) as my hair feels and smells amazing. Does anyone know if that particular variation will be making a comeback or was it the limited edition I fear?[/QUO

They originally said it was a Limited Edition but think it was quite popular! For that reason I think they could bring it back! I use Elasticizer too and think it's very good.
You can see a difference in your hair when you have used it!

Exactly - I had the geranium and neroli one before which I thought was lovely, but not a patch on this elderflower and rhubarb one - if they have any sense, they'll make that a permanent fixture!

Latest posts

Back