Had to laugh....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Almerinda

Registered Shopper
The other day, whilst presenting a Kim and Co show, Julia Roberts kept saying the word "blauzoon" instead of blouson. Item number blah blah the blauzoon leg trousers, item number blah blah the blauzon sleeved top." She said it at least three times in the space of 15 minutes!!! Are the people in the gallery afraid to correct her or were they on a tea-break? Even Kim didn't correct her.:mysmilie_17:

They obviously never correct JF! I cringe at some of the pronounciation and use of the wrong words......

Such as her calling it a "cammerband" then a "cummerband" - Jill dear, it's a cummerbund, please get it right!

And another which gets me is "there is many left". Trouble with your ares? ;)

Such as her calling it a "cammerband" then a "cummerband" - Jill dear, it's a cummerbund, please get it right!

And another which gets me is "there is many left". Trouble with your ares? ;)

I actually meant JR and not JF BUT as you quite rightly mention, Jill does pronounce things in a funny way sometimes. Still it all adds to the fun.......

Julia also has to say wiscut instead of waistcoat. Julia you haven't either the look or the personality to do the Brideshead Revisited thing so just be yourself instead which is just fine.

Item 'numbah', is my least favourite closely followed by 'Paraiy-heebah' gemstones.

params.item.685613

Oh, and not forgetting 'Onora' pearls.

Last edited:
i can't bear it when she puts on the posh accent and half an hour later the nottingham accent comes out along with the hair flicking and giggling.

Last night on the Kim and Co. show she said she was wearing the medium (in a top) but the small fitted her too but it was snugger and she didn't feel like being 'snugger'. Errrr, so that means it didn't fit, doesn't it?

There is no shame in being a medium.

i can't bear it when she puts on the posh accent and half an hour later the nottingham accent comes out along with the hair flicking and giggling.

People with long hair do tend to flick; it isn't just Julia. Hate that, I was standing in a queue once and someone elses hair got stuck to my lip gloss.

Had to laugh..........

Charliie and his 'this here' drives me nuts. and his fake ecstasy over every piece of this here jewellery.

oh Julia just loves to pronounce words differently to the peasants.....terqaaase is another of her faves :mysmilie_73:
What about her Parrr-rrr-rraeba Tourmaline [trilling the r's like Speedy Gonzalez, arriba, arriba and her MOOK-A-RITE for Mookite, [is she right? Don't think so!]

Latest posts

Back