Gold Day TSV ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

this comes from an email i had:

"People have adored the beauty of gold since the Ancient Egyptians. It's the ultimate way to accessorise and brings instant glamour to any outfit.Join us for Gold Day on Saturday the 24th January for a gold jewellery extravaganza. We'll be showcasing an array of beautiful gold jewellery from the glamorous, to modern and classic designs. Plus, don't miss Today's Special Value onthe day for a breathtaking example of Italian style"

Any clues yet? Or is it safe to go to bed?

I think it will be......something horrifically expensive with no easypays. :lol:

Any clues yet? Or is it safe to go to bed?

I think it will be......something horrifically expensive with no easypays. :lol:

I should go and get your beauty sleep Calvin.....you probably need it more than another piece of jewellery anyway!! :54:

9ct Gold Aurora Circle Links Bracelet with Senorita Clasp
Today's Special Value Price £240.00
QVC Price £303.00
Item Number 692936
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45
Available in 3 Easy Pay instalments of £80.00 plus P&P
Inspired by the play of light at dawn (the aurora), this 9 carat gold bracelet will complement your look day and evening. Boasting Italian craftsmanship, the bracelet consists of individual contrasting silk textured and highly polished round links. The links move independently, catching the light and creating a glamorous look. It secures with a senorita clasp. Minimum gold weights: 19cm (7.5"): 10.24g, 21cm (8.3"): 11.31g, 23cm (9"): 12.38g. The price above is for the highest priced option. The price for your selection will be shown in the shopping cart.

OK, so I was wrong about the easy pays, but it's not a very 'affordable' piece. Wish I'd taken your advice Busy and gone to bed. :)

Yet another over-priced TSV. I am not bothered if it is gold. That is two over the top TSV's on the trot now. Have QVC gone mad ? And my wife and I both think it is horrible !

I think the heads of QVC must be living in cloud cuckoo-land. We are now "officially" in a recession so they need to put their thinking caps on to encourage us to buy from them - customers need some real TSV's for goodness sake!!

I really like it, as my favourite shape is circle lol, but my goodness how much!!!

I just don't know anyone who will sit watching TV and impulse buy a £200 bracelet.
QVC....wake up.

I take it that the easipay option isn't enough to sway you then Dazzler?!

I am afraid not because it still adds up to £200! It would be better at £100 then I may consider.:32: I think it would sway me if someone else brought it for me though lol.

I am afraid not because it still adds up to £200! It would be better at £100 then I may consider.:32: I think it would sway me if someone else brought it for me though lol.

Sorry I couldn't stretch to it at the moment - where's OH when you need him?! :54:

Check out the TSV on QVC US!!!!!

Simple 14ct neck chain four easy pay and only under $100 to start with.

BUT LOOK AT THE COLOURS!!!!!!

Blue
Raspberry
Green
Chocolate
Plus the usual

Even a bracelet to match.

Check out the TSV on QVC US!!!!!

Simple 14ct neck chain four easy pay and only under $100 to start with.

BUT LOOK AT THE COLOURS!!!!!!

Blue
Raspberry
Green
Chocolate
Plus the usual

Even a bracelet to match.

I would buy that!
But I'm not remotely interested in our TSV, hollow, lightweight and overpriced.

Latest posts

Back