Glen Campbell

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DMS

Registered Shopper
Tuned in to watch Very Volbracht Show and on comes fashion expert Glen Campbell - oh boy, l had to laugh ... there he Is giving advice on great to wear for summer , and there he is all trussed up In tight neck shirt, tie and jacket and ..... trousers that are SO short that they look like he has put on a small boys pair :mysmilie_14:

I never thought I'd say this, but I was rather glad to see him back. We've not had anyone to point and laugh at in ages! :D

Just popped over to have a look.

Rumpled looking trousers in the 'divorced his ankles and married his knees' look and with socks on. Add in the grey beard and the ill fitting jacket he wouldn't be out of place living under the arches.

If he drops his hat, he'd make a fortune in loose change from passers by.

I never thought I'd say this, but I was rather glad to see him back. We've not had anyone to point and laugh at in ages! :D

Whilst I have no great love for the Wichita linesman, I can't be bothered with all those skinny blond bimbos they keep dragging out, you know the ones who we are told are fashion editor of this and that (as if).

I see we have yet another guest "stylist" doing handbag outlet. FGS Julia should be more than capable of holding a sale show on her own.

Not helped by the fact that she is a "numba" and "some fink" person (see annoying phrases thread)

'divorced his ankles and married his knees", very fitting description, unlike the trousers
Haven't heardvthat since I was at school 30+ yrs ago

How can we take fashion advice from a guy who looks like that?!

I just caught the end of some rubbish he was spouting about how AWFUL changing rooms are. The high street ones I go into are fine. They're not communal anymore, Glen!!

Latest posts

Back