GHDs at QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
I see on 13th December at 6pm there is a show called GHD Style Lounge

"Tune in to the launch of our first ever hour devoted to the GHD styling irons! These are famed for giving ladies such sleek and straight hair - we'll be showcasing the original straighteners and more."

Wonder how much QVC will be charging and if they will be on easy pay!!!

"Tune in to the launch of our first ever hour devoted to the GHD styling irons! These are famed for giving ladies such sleek and straight hair - we'll be showcasing the original straighteners and more."

OMG! I posted that I wished QVC would sell these on one of those threads we have periodically which start something like "I wish QVC would sell ..." Do you think QVC read it and took note?!

If you buy them on 13 Dec and they are for a gift, you won't have to return them until 25 January after you've given them a really good testing.

I can hear my credit card straining as I type. Ooh, and hubbie's away that weekend too.:54:

Roll on 13 December!!!

WOO HOOOOOOO!!!! my tresemme straighteners died a couple of weeks ago and ive been using a pair from the dark ages ever since!!! my bank card is hiding as i type but ive wanted GHD's for AGGGEEESSS!!!! Please please please Easypay! OHHHH I get far too excited by beauty things, very shallow! :p x

WOO HOOOOOOO!!!! my tresemme straighteners died a couple of weeks ago and ive been using a pair from the dark ages ever since!!! my bank card is hiding as i type but ive wanted GHD's for AGGGEEESSS!!!! Please please please Easypay! OHHHH I get far too excited by beauty things, very shallow! :p x

There's nothing wrong with being shallow, I was practically hyperventilating when I saw the new purple ones and I really am old enough to know better!

I love my GHD's - had them for 2 years and they are the best, tried everything else on the market (well nearly :1: ) and these come tops everytime (apart from when I burnt my ear - but that was down to operator error :54:)

I agree wholeheartedly - and about the ear burning too! I did mine when I turned around to check on the cat!

I love purple things and would love the purple GHDs even though I already own a pair of mark 4 black ones. Oh why couldn't they be a new version to justify buying them!

There's nothing wrong with being shallow, I was practically hyperventilating when I saw the new purple ones and I really am old enough to know better!

hehe, thank u Boris you make me feel better :) although i think you have now send me over the edge, purple + Ghds is too much to bear. I can't wait until the show!!!

If you fancy a new colour, just put them in your luggage whilst travelling. One of our team members has lost THREE pairs of GHDs through having them stolen/damaged whilst they were in her checked-in luggage so far this year.

If you fancy a new colour, just put them in your luggage whilst travelling. One of our team members has lost THREE pairs of GHDs through having them stolen/damaged whilst they were in her checked-in luggage so far this year.

I don't travel that much but when I have been abroad I have taken my GHDs in my hand luggage. I figured that if all my other stuff went missing I would survive but if I lost my GHDs then my trip would be ruined!

I don't travel that much but when I have been abroad I have taken my GHDs in my hand luggage. I figured that if all my other stuff went missing I would survive but if I lost my GHDs then my trip would be ruined!

We've told our team member to do that in future - our insurance premiums are going to go skyrocketing otherwise! She travels a lot as we work for a travel company and her role is to go out to the resorts to check what the reps are doing. Of the three sets that she has claimed for, one set got damaged whilst in her case, another set were swiped out of her bag and the third time all her luggage was lost and never found. Fortunately, of the three others who do the same job, the other female has straight hair already and the two blokes have short back and sides.

The show is now on 14th December at 4pm. :)

here they are

ghd Salon Styler with Creation Spray & Ceramic Brush
Item Number: 432490
QVC Price £137.00
Availability In stock
UK P&P £6.45

Give someone the gift of salon-stylish hair in their own home with this ghd set. It includes the original black ghd IV Salon Stylers with wider plates - perfect for transforming thick curls into sleek straight hair in minutes. Plus they'll turn off if unused for 30 minutes. You'll also get a ghd creation spray (150ml) to help keep your hair in place and protect it from the heat of your styling irons. Included in this gift box is a size 4 ceramic brush for creating your desired style and giving your hair volume while drying, as well as a helpful DVD.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.432490

ghd Kiss Pink Limited Edition Styler Set with 3 Lipglosses
Item Number: 432493
QVC Price £152.75
Introductory Price £138.96
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.432493

ghd Purple Special Edition Hair Styler & Dryer Gift Set
Item Number: 432496
QVC Price £169.75
Availability In stock
UK P&P £6.45

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.432496

looking around they are NOT cheap on QVC

Stupid prices

hope the DD younger doesn't see this show, I have banned her from owning a pair, I can do without the nagging

Latest posts

Back