GHD and Jill Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mollymoo

Registered Shopper
Anybody seen this - talk about over the top comments on curling tongs.

Jilly is just drooling - anybody would think she has never seen them before. I have some and yes they are good but come on - they have been round long enough now.

She's even saying buying them for girlfriends for Xmas and could buy 2 pairs because on easy pay - would like to say wouldn't mind being irlfrined if get that sort of pressie - but couldn't stand it - think the GHDs would end up tangled round her neck!!!!

Rant over - she's doing my head (no longer turned her off!!)

Mollymoo

She is spouting that any girl would be delighted to open them on Christmas morning - not me, my hair is only quarter of an inch long. I have longer nasal hair than on my head, but would never get them up my nose.
Please JF don't buy them for me!

Anybody seen this - talk about over the top comments on curling tongs.

Jilly is just drooling - anybody would think she has never seen them before. I have some and yes they are good but come on - they have been round long enough now.

She's even saying buying them for girlfriends for Xmas and could buy 2 pairs because on easy pay - would like to say wouldn't mind being irlfrined if get that sort of pressie - but couldn't stand it - think the GHDs would end up tangled round her neck!!!!

Rant over - she's doing my head (no longer turned her off!!)

Mollymoo
Yeah, she's almost salivating lol, she is saying '' I want , I want......'', I say ''why oh why???''.....cos her hair is so lank, she doesnt do anything with it anyway!!...... she must be paid far too much if she can afford to buy for girlfriends!!!

Yeah, she's almost salivating lol, she is saying '' I want , I want......'', I say ''why oh why???''.....cos her hair is so lank, she doesnt do anything with it anyway!!...... she must be paid far too much if she can afford to buy for girlfriends!!!

She saves so much with all the freebies she gets so can afford it!!! After all she only has to visit LE's shop on IOW and she gets a goodie bag!! Somehow I doubt if we made effort to go to LE's shop that we wouldn't get a goodie bag!! :rolleyes:

http://blogs.qvcuk.com/jill_franks/

She saves so much with all the freebies she gets so can afford it!!! After all she only has to visit LE's shop on IOW and she gets a goodie bag!! Somehow I doubt if we made effort to go to LE's shop that we wouldn't get a goodie bag!! :rolleyes:

We visited LE's shop on the IOW and all we got was the credit card receipt lol . Great stuff tho !

Sorry, but I'm with Jill on this one - nothing could be more welcome under the Christmas tree this year than a nice new pair of GHDs! Actually that's not true - David Tennant or Richard Armitage would be preferable! But since the appearance of those is somewhat unlikely, I'd gladly settle for the stylers!

Sorry, but I'm with Jill on this one - nothing could be more welcome under the Christmas tree this year than a nice new pair of GHDs! Actually that's not true - David Tennant or Richard Armitage would be preferable! But since the appearance of those is somewhat unlikely, I'd gladly settle for the stylers!

David Tennant for me please & Richard Armitage for my sister..

She is spouting that any girl would be delighted to open them on Christmas morning - not me, my hair is only quarter of an inch long. I have longer nasal hair than on my head, but would never get them up my nose.

Stand the GHDs on end next to her, they are so thin she thought they were her twin sister, not true though as the GHDs are more intelligent!!

No wonder she found the whole experience so amusing - we would all have a lot to 'laugh' about if we were given our goods for free :thinking2: Not sure Liz will thank her for describing the Cleanse & Polish as 'infamous'! If you're reading this Jill, it means having a very bad reputation or notoriously vile :hi:

Nor me thanks Jill! Mine hair isn't that much longer than Crinklecuts!

No wonder she found the whole experience so amusing - we would all have a lot to 'laugh' about if we were given our goods for free :thinking2: Not sure Liz will thank her for describing the Cleanse & Polish as 'infamous'! If you're reading this Jill, it means having a very bad reputation or notoriously vile :hi:

Someone should buy her a dictionary for Christmas. She described OPI's nail envy as infamous the other day. She also kept going on about the three nail laquers in the same kit when there were four in front of her. One of which was also infamous. She is an air head. Also, she seems to be on our screens twice as much as anyone else. Why is that?

I'm glad someone else has noticed this. She called a philosophy serum 'infamous' a while back too - pity the camera was on the product, I would have loved to see the face of the American guest. If she uses the word incorrectly so many times, why doesn't one of the producers have a quiet word with her about this? I don't tend to get irritated by presenters much, I am fairly indifferent to them all, but the way the English language is mangled on air and on the QVC web site does annoy me: it's lazy, unprofessional and gives the whole company an amateurish feel.

I'm glad someone else has noticed this. She called a philosophy serum 'infamous' a while back too - pity the camera was on the product, I would have loved to see the face of the American guest. If she uses the word incorrectly so many times, why doesn't one of the producers have a quiet word with her about this?

Is it possible Jill meant it in a humorous, ironic way? Like - this is so popular it's infamous now - kind of a way?
OK, don't all shout at me at once!

Is it possible Jill meant it in a humorous, ironic way? Like - this is so popular it's infamous now - kind of a way?
OK, don't all shout at me at once!

I see what you mean, but I don't think so, Nicky, at least not in the Philosophy instance. I think it's just the 'famous' bit in the word that confuses her... :flower:

She also kept saying that they (GHD's) were on 3 easy payments when it was only 2 payments!!! How unprofessional is that? She is a Shopping TV presenter for golodness sake, get your facts correct. Rant over.

Latest posts

Back