George Simonton

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Frazzled

Sense of humour intact
I absolutely love George Simonton, he's such a sweetie but OMG! What does he look like today, makes Glen look like a style icon….

OK, slight exaggeration!!

I like George too. When I saw him today I immediately thought of Glen as well and wondered why George can get away with anything and Glen just can't. I've decided that it's because George is the real deal whereas Glen is phoney baloney.

OMG alright ..does he think he`s 18 again.... is there a male equivelent of `mutton dressed as lamb`..to say he`s missed the mark is an understatement!!

ITV are big meanies! You can only watch the video if you are in the UK. I will just have to imagine how good Glen looks.
Let me try and explain: he is wearing his usual stubble and thick black rimmed glasses. He has a jacked (black or navy blue) so so far so good! - then he adds bright ( and I mean bright, imagine the brightest yellow you have ever seen and multiply by 5) trousers, which he has rolled up to above his ankles and he sports black shoes with no socks.

If my husband tried to get out the door like that I would have him sectioned

Anyway, back to George...who is a complete sweetheart :heart:

I dont know if its all cobblers but when he says he was at fashion school with Calvin Klein i totally believe him. And when a lovely t-caller rings in to say how many pieces she's bought, and he says thankyou, and sends love to her family and husband i TOTALLY believe him.

some people just have that inner niceness shining out of them - George is one of them.

Ooh, you've reminded me. Saw Glen on This Morning yesterday. O.M.G!!

Take a look: http://www.itv.com/thismorning/styleandbeauty/technicolour-brights/ (Choose Play From The Start if it gives that option)

Eamon's got his number!

How INTERESTING that none of the clothing Mr C recommends is from QVC: aren't any of Le Q's polyester ranges good enough to be foisted onto This Morning's viewers?

Surely they'd be only too delighted to know that they can buy market stall quality goods at hugely marked up prices without leaving the comfort of their own homes? :thinking:

"Glen Campbell is hot"?

Probably why the poor love has to flounce around without any socks on.

Latest posts

Back