Genitals and brown hair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anna Cookson has gone brunette.

And omg the No-No guest just said GENITALS!

But which is worse.....? :grin:

As for the latter, was this within the context of a whole sentence, or was she just sitting on her hands listening to Anna babbling on, using lots & lots of big words until she couldn't stand it any longer & just blurted it out as a single word, in a desperate attempt to shut her up......? :thinking: :grin:

That would have been good, but no. She advised us that the contraption isn't to be used on your genitals.

Like women all over the UK need to be told not to drag a device which uses hot wire technology across their moo.

Mind you, by the pool in Portugal a few weeks ago there was an English woman with so much hair "down below" I thought she'd smuggled Bryan May into the hotel... In her knickers.

That would have been good, but no. She advised us that the contraption isn't to be used on your genitals.

Like women all over the UK need to be told not to drag a device which uses hot wire technology across their moo.

As for the first part....disappointed. I had the scenario all imagined in my mind, it was amusing, I am a little saddened to hear it did not happen that way then. :dull:

As for the second part, I need surely not remind you that we have all purchased something along the lines of a bath sponge, where the writing on the packaging has helpfully informed us to 'remove wrapping before use'...! Perhaps a gentle reminder was best after all, better safe than <s>fried</s> sorry, eh? :happy:

Mind you, by the pool in Portugal a few weeks ago there was an English woman with so much hair "down below" I thought she'd smuggled Bryan May into the hotel... In her knickers.

:mysmilie_520: Let's hope she sat nice & still & it all stayed 'down below' & wasn't wafting off in bits round the pool, clogging up the filters & well, other scenarios are best not dwelt on probably....!

I have just ended up with my weetabix splattered all over my I-pad!

OMG I hope the word "genitals" was mentioned only after the watershed. Can you imagine all the prudes coughing up their cornflakes over their Daily Mail in abject shock were the G word to be uttered on The Morning Show?! Alison Young would no doubt have referred to it as the genital AREA, so as to differentiate it from the neck area and the thigh area and the other areas. Maybe that would have softened the impact of the word somewhat. Using a hot wire on one's genital area is a complete NO-NO!!!! Anyway now I am going to put some sunscreen on my face area and head out to Oxford Street. See ya later!

Last edited:
are you sure it was Brian May, not Ken Paves ?

That'll be it then I expect, probs one of KP's hairpieces, they always look a bit wild & woolly at the best of times....p'raps it was the 'Ken Paves Style A Do', or in this case a 'Ken Paves Style A Moo'! :giggle:

OMG, hang on a mo, joking aside, I think I may have just had a bit of an epiphany........*ring ring* 'Hello, QVC new vendor department? I wonder if you could spare me a few minutes to discuss a rather nifty new idea for a product you might be interested in?'.....! :call: :cash:

That'll be it then I expect, probs one of KP's hairpieces, they always look a bit wild & woolly at the best of times....p'raps it was the 'Ken Paves Style A Do', or in this case a 'Ken Paves Style A Moo'! :giggle:

OMG, hang on a mo, joking aside, I think I may have just had a bit of an epiphany........*ring ring* 'Hello, QVC new vendor department? I wonder if you could spare me a few minutes to discuss a rather nifty new idea for a product you might be interested in?'.....! :call: :cash:

Ken Paves mirkins, what a top seller

Latest posts

Back