Gatineau TSV 18/03/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How unexciting. It's been ages since I've been tempted by a TSV or anything else. The last of my EP's finished about a month ago and that was for a TSV from last year. They need to up their game!

The last few years I have been buying my Tan Acclerator from Salon Skincare in the winter, when they have it on offer.

I always stock up on Zhuzh tan accelerator from Ideal World, it works for me. You don't have to apply it and wait, you can apply it and go out straight away, it doesn't have to be sun light either, it works in natural day light, all the Zhuzh range is really good, the Zhuzh Tan Lock And Save is the most gorgeous dry oil I've ever used.

It isn't very exciting but if you regularly use these three items then I bet it will be a good buy. I have never really had much joy with tan accelerators; I think their body lotion is too wet and doesn't absorb well. I do like the hand cream but overall it's a No from me.

Does the Tan Accelerator really work? The reviews are a mixed bunch.

I loved the old M&S Aftersun, it really developed the tan overnight and then they went and changed the formula! It was £5 for 250 ml and £2.50 when on half price.
They now do one in oil spray which I don’t like.

Also noticed that NIOD Saccaride Mist works extremely well for tanning as it moisturises the skin very well and is supposed to negate oxidative stress of the UVB rays (inflammation).

Gatineau shows seem to be on less and less these days. I wonder if they will be on Q for very much longer, I think it's had it's day now.
Let's have some new more modern ranges to try, but not more American guests please.

Gatineau shows seem to be on less and less these days. I wonder if they will be on Q for very much longer, I think it's had it's day now.
Let's have some new more modern ranges to try, but not more American guests please.

i dont think that is the case there is always a part of the year where it seems like that but it isnt happing as i dont think gatineau is going anywhere as its a very very popular Q brand

I think it works I have been using one since QVC first came to air and offered us I think the first one was Thalgo. I now use as a body lotion from April to September. I do not need to lie out in the sun like I used to get a bit of colour, I am fair skined. I also use Ultrasun as my Sun screen. The Gatineau one is the only thing I regular use from the brand.I use about 3 large bottles a year.

Well at least I won't be tempted at all.I have so many hand creams & very lazy about using them.I don't spend lots on Body creams as the one I use all the time is Neutrogena Norwegian Formula' & don't holiday in the Summer sun so no tan accelerator.I think you can get Gatineau in some John Lewis's now? but I wait for 'offers' wouldn't pay full price.

I'm quite tempted, I like the body lotion.
I love hamdcream & id like to try the tan accelerator.
I'd have liked it better with a supersize of their neck cream - I want to try that too.

Gatineau 3 Piece Collection with Bag TSV 18/03/17
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.231168

400ml Tan Accelerating Lotion
400ml Vitamina Hand Cream
400ml Body Lotion

View attachment 13659

View attachment 13660

View attachment 13661

View attachment 13662

View attachment 13663

Any idea on price yet ?
Not normally interested in Gatineau but in the market for tan accelerator ( dose it work ? Or is just another misnomer like all the anti aging crap they sell )

Any idea on price yet ?
Not normally interested in Gatineau but in the market for tan accelerator ( dose it work ? Or is just another misnomer like all the anti aging crap they sell )
When they did the TSV Tan Accelerator + Body lotion it was just under £40, this one I think may be between £50 and £60.

Gatineau have some lovely products and I have used them for years! Never tried Tan Accelerator and doesn't appeal to me at all!

Latest posts

Back