Garden Inspirations

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
What a misnomer. It should be "the Richard Jackson garden products show" so far(and that's only the bits I've seen) he's flogged, his book, lawn food, compost and no doubt flower power, root booster et al will be making appearances. Am I inspired? Don't make me laugh!

Did u notice during the lawn magic he told views to read the reviews for the 5litres. Wonder if that has anything to do with the 2litre super bargain has a 3 star rating:thinking:

RJ knows how to charge for his products not so long ago i heard him say to someone about compost that any old multipurpose compost will do now all of a sudden compost is very important could it be because he is flogging his own at a ludicrous prices.

RJ knows how to charge for his products not so long ago i heard him say to someone about compost that any old multipurpose compost will do now all of a sudden compost is very important could it be because he is flogging his own at a ludicrous prices.

Last year he was saying how Bulrush compost was the best compost hes ever used now this years hes got his own. Also how do QVC justify £5.95 p&p for the single pack of his compost and £5.95 for the twin pack :S

Oh, surely not!

Latest posts

Back