Garden Gnome and Jackie "don't let anyone else speak" Kabler

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

historymystery

Registered Shopper
The Gnome has just told us that he ..."started my career working for a compost manufacturer". Well, that tells us what we already knew..he's been s&&t from the start. I must give him credit, though, for actually managing to shut Jackie Kabler up, even though she's managed a few..."wow's" at nothing in particular. Funnily enough, before switching on, I was in the garden repotting some plants, using my bag of compost from Poundland.

Remember to put root booster in first then all season pellets oh and dont forget to mix in container magic and of course feed every thing with faaaar paaaaaar.

Oh hecky thump, mossie, I completely forgot! Memo to myself: must take note of what the QVC Gnome tells me :thinking::giggle:
Remember to put root booster in first then all season pellets oh and dont forget to mix in container magic and of course feed every thing with faaaar paaaaaar.

I see the garden gnome has been on selling his crap again this evening, he is never off the ****** channel and I think he must sleep there

Well, let's face it, for Richard these days, Q is "gnome sweet gnome!" Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

The Gnome must be raking (no pun intended) in the money from all the stuff he sells, i'm thinking. I often wondered if when we see him in his natural habitat, if that is his own home, because if it is, the place must have cost a pretty penny or six - it's huge and quite gorgeous. I love Delia Smith's pink house in Suffolk, wish i was loaded.

Latest posts

Back