Gale Hayman Props....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
....appear to consist of Tanya and that minging leopard print scarf.

No chance of blowing the budget here then.

Has Tania had swafega.....er, sorry, I mean Youth Lift, slapped on her chops yet? They reckon a collection of lippys are worth over £90! That would pay the wages in the factory for about a year :wonder:

JF, Sam the guest and Tanya the model are all cackling at the same time. They sound like the Macbeth witches (and one of them even looks like them):cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

There is a stall on my local market selling the whole range of Gale Hayman, despite what AY says about it being exclusive to QVC. They keep using the fact that GH started with Giorgio Beverly Hills, like its a selling point!!

Giorgio Beverly Hills is one of the most hated perfumes ever!!! Very very very loud and could knock an elephant out from 300 yards.

In fact it was Gale and her husband who created it. Then they divorced and the company was sold as part of the settlement. You can still buy it dirt cheap in discount shops.

Strange how the only use the photo of Gale from like 25 years ago, nothing on what she looks like now I am thinking Joan Rivers no doubt. I do find Joan funny by the way.

....appear to consist of Tanya and that minging leopard print scarf.

No chance of blowing the budget here then.

Well I'm glad she hasn't got her feet up on the couch as norm...have you ever noticed how dirty the models' feet are when they're laying like that with their soles facing for all to see? If you haven't, take a look and you'll be surprised.

I'd be more shocked to see the egg laying model, I probably wouldn't notice her feet!

Jude xx

Its still beyond me how this range has lasted for all these years,lets have some brand new cosmetic lines of good quality, CID make up imo is very low standard.
LYNN

This always comes across as a dusty old outdated brand,I wouldn't want it if they were sending it out for free.

Is that lip stuff they go on about that they all have in the car at work at home etc. any good Tanya must put half of one on her mouth in one show !!

Lip lift did nothing for me. The other few bits of the range I tried years ago were absolute rubbish.

Poor old ' Tan', is a yes woman. Its not that long ago she was telling Fiona from Decleor that she had one of their lip treatments in the car, coat pocket, by the bed, make up bag - blah blah. Also her sons were aways using it too. Apparently they use the lip lift all the time as well.

Latest posts

Back