Gale Hayman Lip Lift

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think it's very expensive for a lip moisturiser,I can't believe this brand has been on Q for 20 years.
Lynn

Honestly I have no idea it's a mystery to me how it's still here,I once ordered the 14 ct gold lip lift which is a best seller an it was horrid on me made me look really pale and yet it's meant to suit every skin tone.
Lynn

Didn't do much for me, tried it & sent it back. I use the lip balm from Aldi, that works for me.

Honestly I have no idea it's a mystery to me how it's still here,I once ordered the 14 ct gold lip lift which is a best seller an it was horrid on me made me look really pale and yet it's meant to suit every skin tone.
Lynn

I ordered it too, ages ago, after hearing all about its glory, but found that I could get the same effect from a lip salve , so it is one of the things I sent back.

14 ct gold isnt worth trying but I have used the plain version for 10 years now and its much better than the very gloopy lipsalves on the market.

I used it when I was skiing many moons ago and thought it was great. In hindsight, I was reapplying it loads and loads throughout the day and it was probably due to that rather than the product that the results were so good. I just use a regular lip balm now and the more I use it the better the result, which kind of proves my point and is much easier on the pocket.

I have tried but thought it was nothing special & I needed to keep applying often.The sticks can easily break too.All this hype I was drawn in like a lots of others.I stick to my Blisteze or Clinique lip glosses

Mine have never broken and I can't smell tar! They don't smell of anything really.

I get mine off ebay. I try other lip balms but none of them feel the same on my lips (so far at least as I do try other brands)

Going again the grain here - I've used it for many years and would not be without it. Works for me! Do not like the coloured lip lifts though or the 14ct gold one. Never buy it off The Q but on t'internet.

Yes they are tiny. I go for the large full size lipstick sized ones from a lady on ebay, not the piddly little ones.

I tried it, quite liked it, but not enough to bother purchasing again, I go cheap and cheerful with lipsalves, although I did like the colour of the gold one, I'm sort of pale, with yellow to neutral skin tone, so I guess that may be why I liked it?

Latest posts

Back