Frank Usher Fashion Jewellery TSV 12/11/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

At least, barring disasters, we get to see more of June giving the proceedings a bit more class and fun, whether or not the product is an improvement (fingers crossed...)

June is a real joy to watch and if it wasn't for Q's postage the range is very reasonably priced even if the quality is a bit hit and miss. As it is, the post is too big a % of the cost so unless it is likely to be a keeper it's a no go for me.

I think June is a great guest but I'm not a massive fan of the range. Bit 80s and bling bling for me. But I next to never buy/wear costume jewellery.

I bought a Frank Usher bangle a few years ago and every time I wear it I am asked where did you get it! The quality is good although some of it is bling bling

At least the prices are reasonable, might be something for the Christmas holiday ( I do have plenty of bling tho' that only sees the light of day at that time of year) June is lovely, a good 'front' for the range and no annoying traits!

I like some of the Frank Usher jewellery and I adore June, she is such a lovely, well mannered lady. Another thing I'll tell everyone in case they haven't yet purchased an item is this.

I prefer 9 or 18ct gold, and have collected it over many years since my teens, I've been given it as presents, and bought a few items myself, I adore jewellery. Both Frank Usher and Roberto by RFM, sit right next to my real 9 or 18ct gold pieces, as they would both say they mimic the look so well, unlike some of the others who say their gold overlay looks like the real thing. I would not hesitate to buy either of these brands. Veronese is another good one.

Depending on the price I might get this to wear on the sofa. I have a slanket but it's just too big for me to manage; I already takes ages to get up from the sofa (I'm turning into my Mum) but getting out of the the slanket adds more minutes before I get to the front door for deliveries! :mysmilie_19:

Depending on the price I might get this to wear on the sofa. I have a slanket but it's just too big for me to manage; I already takes ages to get up from the sofa (I'm turning into my Mum) but getting out of the the slanket adds more minutes before I get to the front door for deliveries! :mysmilie_19:

for me it would be to get to the loo - darn tablets!

I bought a Frank Usher poncho and scarf combo in navy last year - with gentle sequins on it and I love it - very soft and subtly glam too!

Latest posts

Back