Fran Wilson - Any Recommendations?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Ciociaria

Guest Shopper
Has anyone used Fran Wilson lipsticks? I'm looking for a moisturising lipstick without any nasties. The only QVC brand I have used is BE and I wasn't that impressed. Or maybe (horror of horrors) you can recommend a favourite High Street brand? It's hit or miss and I don't want to waste any cash on a mistake.

I own quite a few Fran Wilson and wouldn't use anything else now. I find them moisturising and not bad stayers.
It depends what kit you get, the colours are quite subtle, but on the whole I think they are worth a try.

I tried some a while ago and really liked them - BUT - I found they go really soft and gloopy. The bullet gets messed up real quick (if that makes sense).

I've used them in the past and really rate them - nice and moisturising and lovely colours.

I'd agree with GlamBurglar though - two of the bullets I had melted and went all gloopified. Ma Cavey ordered a different set to me and the same thing happened to one of her lippies.

That aside, I would recommend and I'd buy again - if only for their moisturising properties!

Latest posts

Back