Foreeunner to the Bamix.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
When QVC had the very first version of the stick blender on, mid nineties or so, I bought one and it was brilliant. Eventually, though, the motor ran out of power. Can anyone recall what brand it may have been? I paid nowhere near the price of a Bamix, exactly £54.54 - how precise is that! It wasn't a run of the mill kitchen name.

Was it the Thunderstick Pro?
I used to see it on an infomercial and really thought about buying one (I never did but I found the manual and downloaded it). I think I syill have it somewhere

Was it the Thunderstick Pro?
I used to see it on an infomercial and really thought about buying one (I never did but I found the manual and downloaded it). I think I syill have it somewhere

I had this one, too, and it gave up almost immediately. The one I got from the Q was a white one, and extremely revolutionary at the time. Wish I could remember the brand.

Last edited:
I think you may mean the MegaMixa. It had many of the features of the Bamix including the whipping disc for whipping up skimmed milk, the beater disc, the chopping blade and the mill. When I threw mine away I kept the booklet that came with it and I sometimes refer to it when using my Bamix. It cost approx. between £80- £90 but the Bamix is by far superior in quality.

Latest posts

Back