For Real?????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

YORKO

Registered Shopper
Hi All

Not being one for reviews I am amazed at this which has appeared on the QVC website regarding a ring.

Cant make out if it is for real or the person is taking the pi$$

If its the former then in my opinion they need help

"Mischa you speak to me.."My gaze in captivation, I am rendered speechless...
As if silence is the medium through which enchantment prefers to speak....Of the breathtaking beauty within this piece...
Though still....in mesmerised suspension I yet can clearly see.
The glittering facets are but prisms....
Through which the labyrinthian beauty of your exquisite mind SPEAKS. .........
Truly inspirational art embodied and communicated via this piece .........Thank-you.".

WTF:puke:

Item No 681892

PS If you are a member of this forum I apologise in advance

Last edited:
Hi All

Not being one for reviews I am amazed at this which has appeared on the QVC website regarding a ring.

As if silence is the medium through which enchantment prefers to speak....Of the breathtaking beauty within this piece...
Truly inspirational art embodied and communicated via this piece .........Thank-you.".

Item No 681892

BTW I think they like it

Oh bummer, never expected anyone on the forum to find it! :bandit:

I was drowning my sorrows, and yes, had too much time on hands because the forum was down last week - it was very emotional and I got a bit carried away! :happy:

Hi All

Item No 681892

I had a quick look through the reviews and I can't see it:wonder:

There's actually a lot of these really flowery over the top type reviews on Amazon. On the radio a few weeks ago they were saying it was a joke thing to see who could write the most ridiculous review... there's a group somewhere enjoying themselves! Amazon started removing them but they were so popular they left them alone. Perhaps they've started on QVC now, or it just could be someone really sincere:grin:

There's actually a lot of these really flowery over the top type reviews on Amazon. On the radio a few weeks ago they were saying it was a joke thing to see who could write the most ridiculous review... there's a group somewhere enjoying themselves! Amazon started removing them but they were so popular they left them alone. Perhaps they've started on QVC now, or it just could be someone really sincere:grin:

Sincere is one thing but this is quite frankly a bit barmy, not someone Id like to sit next to on the bus (not that I ever go on a bus)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back