Flameless Candle TSV 24/09/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ooh, I wonder how much they'll be... Q is still selling the Luminara candles - surprising as this seems to be the same kind of thing.

I love the Luminaras but they do go through batteries... if these are similar in looks then I might well be tempted.

They look quite nice IMO, and getting one in each size would look lovely, but there is no way at all that I'm paying £12.00 postage for them. Absolutely ridiculous that they haven't got the option of buying all of them for a one off postage charge.

Having just caught the 8.00 am show I worked out the to "candle scape" a fire place and mantel like the one they kept on showing us would cost well over £200 not including the P&P ,but don't worry they are on 2 easy pays so you would only need to find the first 100 + P&P now.
I will stick to my Yankee tarts thank you Q.

I'm tempted as I always fancied getting the Luminara ones. Only thing that puts me off is that these take pricier big C batteries, whereas the luminara take AAs.
Mind you - these have a much longer "burn" time at 400 vs 100 hours.
P&p is daft though. Surely they should have reduced it for buying more than one. I'd like a 5 and 7" candle but object to paying £8 postage.

By the way if you buy rechargeable batteries check the MaH values for a higher rated one as they vary between manufacturers. 7 day shop ones seem to be better.

I bought a battery charger and shed-loads of batteries from Lidl (they repeat this item a couple of times a year) and they're great for things like these candles. If I had to re-purchase batteries the candles would be bottom of my list of priorities and I wouldn't have them lit as often. Well worth the initial investment.

Anyone else seeing the irony is the 'blow out' Flameless candles...that have no flame...so you don't need to blow out...but we've made some that you do need to blow out...

Am I being a bit dense ? but does the tsv price affect just ONE candle only ? or have all three been reduced, to be at a higher price later ? because the saving is hardly worth it, considering the p and p.

703 238 aired by Julie R at Middaytoday.

3 candles £15.96 & £3.95 P&P.

So why does Julia state they are just over a fiver each?

NO! THEY ARE £6.63 EACH.

I bought a battery charger and shed-loads of batteries from Lidl (they repeat this item a couple of times a year) and they're great for things like these candles. If I had to re-purchase batteries the candles would be bottom of my list of priorities and I wouldn't have them lit as often. Well worth the initial investment.

I bought these, too. Fabulous value and last ages.

Will keep an eye out. Love lidl. They do loads of themed weeks so hopefully a Xmas one soon!

I'm tempted as I always fancied getting the Luminara ones. Only thing that puts me off is that these take pricier big C batteries, whereas the luminara take AAs.
Mind you - these have a much longer "burn" time at 400 vs 100 hours.
P&p is daft though. Surely they should have reduced it for buying more than one. I'd like a 5 and 7" candle but object to paying £8 postage.

If you have a Poundland near to you have a look for the Sony batteries, I bought a pk of 4 C batteries for my Bethlehem Lights flowers, they have been on a timer for 6 hours a night and been using the first 2 for a month now.

Rechargable Batteries at Lidl next Monday!!

Weird to quote my own post but just noticed that Lidl have the charger (£12.99)and various rechargable battery sizes (4 for £2.99)next Monday onwards (Oct 6th). I'd advise getting there on Monday and however many of the battery packs you buy, double it! Once you get home and start replacing your usual batteries you'll wish you bought more! The thursday specials are often put out on Wednesday evening at my local Lidl but Monday's stock is only put out on the shop floor from Monday opening time onwards so I find 9-9:30am is about the right time to get there. But if you get there early you can always ask about a particular item and sometimes they'll bring that out next (hope that makes sense). They also have assorted button batteries (for watches?) tho these aren't rechargable.

Latest posts

Back