Feng Sh(u)i(t)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tia

milk in our tea
On a hill, at the end of the road, where the wind
Hopping channels, and noticed the carp they are flogging atm
an ugly buddha with candles around:
for a boost of energy, place a candle and things will happen... every wall of your house has a meaning??:DIZZY:
I feel there is an negative energy coming from the west: where does she get his load of rubbish from.

they even sell handbags? What is feng shui about a handbag?
Black is the colour of water (thought blue was), and black is the colour of money, that is why the bag is black???? A mouse is associated with money, what the hell????:HIT:
I have many black bags, but more money goes out than in lol

The woman doesn't make clear sentences, she is getting confused in her own words, and of course Katherine is no help either

OMG QVC, this is really a cr@ppy show

so if i look like a buddha in a black kaftan with a sequinned mouse on the front and make sure i always face west......i'm in the money ? I reckon it's worth a try :D

Agree it's nonsense, but I have to say I absolutely love my green purse. I've had four. One was pinched and I lost one (so not very lucky) and then someone on this forum very kindly bought two for me at Shrewsbury. So I've got a brand new one in reserve in case of emergencies.

The purse is big, with lots of compartments, and the colour means it's easier to find in my bag.

I haven't noticed an increase in wealth and happiness though!

My lovely sister-in-law went to a day of this - told her house was totally designed wrong, was probably over ley lines , she should dig up front path and make it a squiggly one - etc etc etc and above all she should never sit in a room with a telly or a computer. HOWEVER, luck was on her side because the organisers were selling crystals to sit on TVs and hang at doors that would dispel whatever it is that is supposed to be bad. A snip at £12.50 each-she bought two. This was about ten years ago - so would have been much more now.

Catherine Tate indeed!

so if i look like a buddha in a black kaftan with a sequinned mouse on the front and make sure i always face west......i'm in the money ? I reckon it's worth a try :D

You would still need to hold a couple of crystals and carry a black handbag -then you might win the lottery tonight. Please make sure you share it with us for giving you the idea:lol:

Agree it's nonsense, but I have to say I absolutely love my green purse. I've had four. One was pinched and I lost one (so not very lucky) and then someone on this forum very kindly bought two for me at Shrewsbury. So I've got a brand new one in reserve in case of emergencies.

The purse is big, with lots of compartments, and the colour means it's easier to find in my bag.

I haven't noticed an increase in wealth and happiness though!

All you need now is the mouse :eek: -I'll see what my cat Eric can do for you.

Linda

sorry satis but i saw the green ones at qvc & went & got one from TK max ........it was made better & by ollie & nic & cheaper to boot too.....the ones i saw in shrews was all zips broken etc......so becareful your money doesnt fall out whilst facing east west north south or whatever we are supposed to do..i agree its a load of old '#x+@*.....it wasnt long ago she was trying to flog green bags too......to keep hold of the wealth & then she changed into black bags with a green lining [ just had a thought ....i went & bought a green purse ]......oh my she has some sort of power :0

is sarah surety still guesting?

has anyone seen that old old episode of location location location where sarah surety is looking for a flat ain london and is spending quarter of a million quid... and this is like 10 years ago??? and she was dead difficult aswell!

I worked with someone who was a Feng Shui-aholic.

She always used to say your chi (?!) would go down the toilet if the lid was up. I have no idea what chi is, and presumably never will, due to leaving the toilet lid up at all times in my house.

Her desk was covered in crystals and assorted shite, like loads of those self-congratulatory inspirational mottos (e.g. 'Smile, even if everyone around you is a miserable git').

We all hated her.

surety was once told off live on air on QVC by the presenter (cant remember who it was) for calling her sad trinkets "cures".

presenter: "we cant really call them cures for anything"
surety : "well it doesnt mean cure like that"
presenter: "well we cant use that term anyway"

it was a tad uncomfortable. i loved it.

Oh dear, I missed one of my favourite shows, not that I believe in Feng Shui, but I loved how the guest seemed to make it up as she went along. If I remember right and in the early days IW tried the Feng Shui too , and look what happened to them.:ANYWORD:

If I remember right and in the early days IW tried the Feng Shui too , and look what happened to them.:ANYWORD:

Maybe that's their problem,Kathy.........Peterborough is in the East :D and their Karchers are yellow and face west.

I suspect IW may leaving their toilet seats up too, judging by the way their channel is rapidly going down the pan. ;)

Burly Bear, I remember that episode of Location Location Location as I saw it more recently on More4, tricky customer to say the least!

Latest posts

Back