favourite models

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

boffy

Registered Shopper
i think that sharon is the most glamous model on qvc. she makes even some of the most mundane clothes look fab.

i also like alison who simon from butler and wilson uses a lot. i have met both these models and they are really nice approachable women as well as being attractive they are nice women too.

i think that sharon is the most glamous model on qvc. she makes even some of the most mundane clothes look fab.

i also like alison who simon from butler and wilson uses a lot. i have met both these models and they are really nice approachable women as well as being attractive they are nice women too.

I agree, both are very elegant. And Ali's eyelashes make me SO jealous! I convince myself that no-one could have lashes like that naturally! I too have met Sharon and found her charming and very, very friendly and interested in others. I met Debbie too (the one married to the gorgeous bloke from The Bill who also did Dancing on Ice) and she is lovely too! Looks much, much younger in real life too.
Jo is also one of my favourites, as she seems so natural.

Favourite Models

I like Beth, she's always smiling and very bubbly. Can't picture Debbie, which one is she, and who is she married to in the Bill?

I find Sharon a little annoying (and also Renee and Beth). I think I like Tanya best personality wise - she seems like a nice person.

I like Beth, she's always smiling and very bubbly. Can't picture Debbie, which one is she, and who is she married to in the Bill?

Debbie is blonde with slightly wavy hair and light eyes - she had a baby last year I think. Her hubbie is Stefan Booth - he was in The Bill a couple of years ago playing a gay police officer - the partner of a regular character - his character was a firearms officer, if I recall. Very handsome man.

I like Sharon and Amica, haven't seen Sally for a while she used to be on a lot

Sharon and Alison (b&w) are the only ones who look like actual models in my opinion, sorry. Renée is beautiful but there's something quite cold about her. Though most likely I'm just jealous :2:

I think Renee is very 1980's in her look, think it's the hair. She does come across a bit cold and when she first appeared doing a B&W show she sat there looking really bored.

I actually live near one of the models, I wouldn't like to say which one, but she is much more glam and thin than she appears on the telly. I'm always bumping into her at the local supermarket. A little hint she quite often does Kim & Co and the laying on a couch bit for certain beauty hours.

I think the one called Miriam is rather classy.

Rene looks more like a 'glamour' model to me - her skin isn't very good either.

Sharon and Alison (b&w) are the only ones who look like actual models in my opinion, sorry. Renée is beautiful but there's something quite cold about her. Though most likely I'm just jealous :2:
I mentioned on here once that Rene reminded me of a page 3 model and somebody replied saying she was previously. Don't know. My fav models are Tanya for her natural way of modelling and the one who looks like Miriam but not so giggly, think its Tara. I also like Chrissie too.

Jo is (was) on the Miss Naked Beauty shows - posing behind the sponsor's glasses! At least I think it's her. Maybe I need to go to SpecSavers!

I watch QVC quite a lot, but haven't a clue what the models are called. Don't take much notice of them to tell the truth. Anybody able to provide pics with names?? Thanks.

I think Renee is very 1980's in her look, think it's the hair. She does come across a bit cold and when she first appeared doing a B&W show she sat there looking really bored.

I actually live near one of the models, I wouldn't like to say which one, but she is much more glam and thin than she appears on the telly. I'm always bumping into her at the local supermarket. A little hint she quite often does Kim & Co and the laying on a couch bit for certain beauty hours.

Must be Amica!

saw amica one in a l'occitane shop buying shea butter soaps obviously did not want to pay qvc p&p charges lol

Latest posts

Back