Fashion Weekend!!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
Just looking at the latest TV Guide included in my Liz Earle TSV parcel and there's something really exciting to look forward to. :mysmilie_14:

Yes, all you fashion conscious ladies.......prepare yourself for not just one Fashion Day but a WHOLE weekend - 20/21 Feb!!! :mysmilie_701:

Obviously, the buyers must think that they're getting it right devoting so much time to the ill-fitting, clingy garments with a variation in sizes generally unknown! Come on girls, get clearing those wardrobes to make way for a brand new collection of up-to-the-minute styles, cuts and fabrics.........:mysmilie_17:

thanks for the warning Busy ;) was gonna go away for the weekend to Paris but have just phoned and cancelled....lost my deposit but what the hell !!!

It must be parallel to the London Fashion Week event.:mysmilie_61:
You did a good job cancelling your trip to Paris, MrsJ. London (esp Marco Polo House) is the place to be.

Fashion Weekend!!!!!!

They are spoiling us! It could be worse it could have been a craft weekend.:mysmilie_61:

who are you tryin' to kid? i know for a fact you decoupage in Dreamkeeper and mat and layer in Michele Hope ;)

:mysmilie_61: and I do the Tea Bag Folding in my Quaker Factory ensemble :mysmilie_61:

:mysmilie_34: Well I had better go to Paris in Mrs James' place - or at least far far way from the TV - cos I love stretch easy care fabrics and elasticated waistbands so I'm always in danger of being tempted by QVC Fashion. (I'm not even being sarky! :eek:)

I don't even find Glen Campbell especially annoying! :mysmilie_61:

I'm strangely impervious to the allure of Michele Hope and Quacker Factory though! :mysmilie_17:

I can't wait and I am also a liar!! What treats will they be bringing us? endless Kim and Quacker with a sprinkling of Dreamkeeper for that special event. I bet there will not be one single new range and that we will again be assured that animal print and purple are "on trend" (wonder what this makes purple animal print?) and we can "dress it up, dress it down" blah, blah blah "jeans and a crisp white shirt" and on and on and on........

I can't wait and I am also a liar!! What treats will they be bringing us? endless Kim and Quacker with a sprinkling of Dreamkeeper for that special event. I bet there will not be one single new range and that we will again be assured that animal print and purple are "on trend" (wonder what this makes purple animal print?) and we can "dress it up, dress it down" blah, blah blah "jeans and a crisp white shirt" and on and on and on........

Spot on.....it's a Kim & Co TSV on the Saturday! :mysmilie_696::mysmilie_696:

I think you've probably known for ages but wanted to keep it a secret just in case others picked up on your obsession..........:mysmilie_697:

:mysmilie_34: Well I had better go to Paris in Mrs James' place - or at least far far way from the TV - cos I love stretch easy care fabrics and elasticated waistbands so I'm always in danger of being tempted by QVC Fashion. (I'm not even being sarky! :eek:)

I don't even find Glen Campbell especially annoying! :mysmilie_61:

I'm strangely impervious to the allure of Michele Hope and Quacker Factory though! :mysmilie_17:

Oh, no no no. I think you should spend the weekend at Artemis'. You will have a great time. :mysmilie_697: I wouldn't mind the fashion weekend, if they threw some Harald fashion in. It is certainly better than craft.

By the way, I have ordered the Pompoos black dress and it's on waiting list. Has anyone bought and liked it? Many thanks.

Last edited:
thanks for the warning Busy ;) was gonna go away for the weekend to Paris but have just phoned and cancelled....lost my deposit but what the hell !!!
I knew you'd be tempted. Have you cranked up the credit limit on your plastic in preparation MrsJ??

Oh, no no no. I think you should spend the weekend at Artemis'. You will have a great time. :mysmilie_697: I wouldn't mind the fashion weekend, if they threw some Harald fashion in. It is certainly better than craft.

By the way, I have ordered the Pompoos black dress and it's on waiting list. Has anyone bought and liked it? Many thanks.

Oooh yes, Love A'kin, we can breakfast on the balcony in Carol Hochman loungewear and watch the fashion on the lappy. We can always go for a swim when Michele's on.....
Like you, I find Ms Hope's fashion totally resistable but I do have 2 Quacker denim jackets which I adore though I'm not fond of any of the other stuff. The TSV will be disappointing - Kim's TSVs are always dreadful.

I'd be thrilled if it was a craft weekend, btw.......

WS, I have the Pompoos dress and I love it. It doesn't look anything special when it's unpacked, but looks great on, hangs beautifully....

I knew you'd be tempted. Have you cranked up the credit limit on your plastic in preparation MrsJ??

Of course, we now know why you've been selling off your jewels Sue, it all makes sense...........:mysmilie_697:

have i? i've been to see the bank manager this mornin' to secure a loan :mysmilie_701:

I've just got back from the Bank and they wouldn't authorise one for me because they've been inundated with requests. The Manager said it would be stretching it...............:mysmilie_17:

Of course, we now know why you've been selling off your jewels Sue, it all makes sense...........:mysmilie_697:
Drat!! Rumbled. :mysmilie_81:

I've just got back from the Bank and they wouldn't authorise one for me because they've been inundated with requests. The Manager said it would be stretching it...............:mysmilie_17:
As in Mrs J trying to squish herself in XL......??
behindsofa.gif

Latest posts

Back