Famous name espadrilles

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vienna

Registered Shopper
Shush which is a famous name outlet store are selling espadrilles £5 a pair or 2 pairs for £8. I`ve had lots of things from them including other footwear. It`s £3.95 delivery or you can collect in store if you have a nearby branch. Their footwear tends to sell out very quickly.

You find some great sites, V. The ads I get for sites offering heavily discounted stuff (which actually look like this one at first glance) are usually for dodgy companies in far flung places, selling awful rubbish with hit-or miss sizing, which falls apart or never even arrives. Fortunately, I’ve never fallen victim but you see appalling reviews online. This site gets amazing reviews and I’ll definitely take a look. Thanks.

You find some great sites, V. The ads I get for sites offering heavily discounted stuff (which actually look like this one at first glance) are usually for dodgy companies in far flung places, selling awful rubbish with hit-or miss sizing, which falls apart or never even arrives. Fortunately, I’ve never fallen victim but you see appalling reviews online. This site gets amazing reviews and I’ll definitely take a look. Thanks.
We had a local branch and I popped in there every week to see what they had. Brands such as Peacocks, Bonmarche, Matalan, Mc and Co, Marks amongst others. Some weeks there was nothing to interest me, others weeks I`d end up buying one or two things and my best bargain were 3 ex Marks jumpers for a tenner for 3. I`d only looked at the exact same jumpers in Marks just a few months beforehand. Oh and a fabulous black boucle blazer with a gold thread through it, ex Matalan brand.
Sadly our local branch closed so I now rely on their website. They`re very similar to the YouKnowWho`se site which we have a branch in nearby Bury and Mr V loves it in there, he buys lots of their stuff for everyday wear. I`ve had some great bargains too and recently bought my granddaughters 2 bedding sets, duvet cover with a pillowcase for £7 each set and they were ex Matalan brand. They try to remove all labels, stickers etc but it`s easy to still spot which brand items are from. My DIL doesn`t buy expensive bedding for the girls because they have 4 cats and 2 dogs and the girls regularly have several of them sleeping on the bed with them !

We had a local branch and I popped in there every week to see what they had. Brands such as Peacocks, Bonmarche, Matalan, Mc and Co, Marks amongst others. Some weeks there was nothing to interest me, others weeks I`d end up buying one or two things and my best bargain were 3 ex Marks jumpers for a tenner for 3. I`d only looked at the exact same jumpers in Marks just a few months beforehand. Oh and a fabulous black boucle blazer with a gold thread through it, ex Matalan brand.
Sadly our local branch closed so I now rely on their website. They`re very similar to the YouKnowWho`se site which we have a branch in nearby Bury and Mr V loves it in there, he buys lots of their stuff for everyday wear. I`ve had some great bargains too and recently bought my granddaughters 2 bedding sets, duvet cover with a pillowcase for £7 each set and they were ex Matalan brand. They try to remove all labels, stickers etc but it`s easy to still spot which brand items are from. My DIL doesn`t buy expensive bedding for the girls because they have 4 cats and 2 dogs and the girls regularly have several of them sleeping on the bed with them !
Both of those sites are good and I’ve bookmarked them.

On the subject of duvet sets, I was so used to some of the QVC prices (only because I like Cozee Home but I have clocked the cost of, not bought, their Kelly Hoppen etc), I had forgotten how cheaply you can get decent sets elsewhere. I bought a couple of gorgeous ones in the Dunelm sale last year. You sure got some bargains for your grandkids.

Latest posts

Back