Fabulous At 50

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

icr24350

Registered Shopper
Wednesday 01 July at 11pm

... Alison Young. We focus on and celebrate the beauty and glamour of the mature woman. So embrace the ageing process armed with every tip, trick and product needed to stay looking fabulous!

Methinks a few of the presenters need to watch this........Messrs JR, JF, AD to hint at a few :grin: Alison Young might pick up a few hints too !

I've stopped buying their ranges for the "mature" skin as I think they load the prices knowing that their target audience is "desperate" to prevent ageing.

Boots (and large supermarkets) stock a wide range of anti-ageing lotions and potions by L'Oreal, Olay, Simple etc at a fraction of the price. I feel that no matter how much you spend on skin care, they are only effective if you use them regularly and correctly.

Perhaps I'm just being tight - time will tell !

Linda

the show will be the usual Lulu, Gatineau, Decleor and Gale Hayman stuff. They do these shows quite often now and its just to push the usual brands they sell.

JF is in her forties around 43 I think? She had a 40th around the same time as someone else I remember. Was it Clare of Pipa????

At the moment I am using Clairns, creams but have to say they are just as expensive as QVC anti aging. I am in my 50's so I am using there more expensive creams.

the show will be the usual Lulu, Gatineau, Decleor and Gale Hayman stuff. They do these shows quite often now and its just to push the usual brands they sell.

Was thinking exactly the same thing ... and maybe Clientele Estro-wotsit. I used to love the beauty shows (even though I didn't buy anything) but now they bore me to tears. More new ranges please!

Methinks a few of the presenters need to watch this........Messrs JR, JF, AD to hint at a few :grin: Alison Young might pick up a few hints too !

I actually think Julia looks bluddy good for her age facially (not so keen on her cramming herself into clothes that are too small though - that doesn't suit anyone, young or old).

Wednesday 01 July at 11pm

... Alison Young. We focus on and celebrate the beauty and glamour of the mature woman. So embrace the ageing process armed with every tip, trick and product needed to stay looking fabulous!

Patronising!

Let's face it, if you've got to 50 without looking after your skin there ain't much hope for you now!

There's a lot to be said for a burkha on my bad days!

Wonder if this show is aimed at me.......:smirk:

I shall be 50 on July 1st!!

Shhhhhh......don't mention the F (ifty) word!! :tongue2:

Latest posts

Back