Fab face/neck cream

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loveinamist

Registered Shopper
La Roche Posay Toleriane Ultra. Bought this for my neck for sun damage "necklace" of freckles after 20+ years of lunch-time yard duty. I thought it wasn't working and the crinkly dry skin, but no irritation, was an adverse reaction. How wrong was I? I persevered and now have paler freckles, no dryness but lovely smooth skin. I am seriously considering trying on my face when PCMC runs out but I have to be careful, as I have extremely sensitive facial skin, changes can set me back weeks. If I can tolerate PCMC I think I should tolerate this. Serious patch testing I think.

Boots cheaper than Amazon! http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/sto...ne+ultra&newDepSearch=&x=-884&y=-64#container

La Roche and the other French brand Avene are really good. Escentual.com have these brands at 1/3 off quite often(sorry you just missed the last deal), and free shipping over £30, but the shipping is cheap anyway.

That's such a coincidence, I was looking at this range for help with my very irritated scalp, I'd never heard of it before I just googled scalp psoriasis, if it is that good, I may try it, I love the Aderma range which is also really good value and soothes my facial skin.

Latest posts

Back