EZ Pay........really the only good thing about QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Posy

Registered Shopper
I ordered an Elemis set today, not the TSV, but a shower set with frangipani. To be honest if it wasnt on EZ pay, I wouldnt even have considered it. I know the brand so knew what i was getting.

It's the only thing they do that is diifferent from other retailers by way of enticing people to spend, personally it has swayed me to order stuff that I would not have been able to afford in one payment. BUT I am so sick of the extortianate p and p that I buy less and less these days. So that and the fact that they do not offer anything new and different that grabs my attention means I shop less and less with them.Still watch as I find it entertaining and quite comforting to have on in the background when I am ironing!

The easy pay and the 30 day MBG used to be very big "draws" for me, but less so since their range of products has been reduced (or at least not widened as I would have hoped) and the p&p hiked.

I can only assume that they are satisfied with the way business is progressing and don't see a need to, or benefit in, changing their formula.

Easy pay is handy sometimes but I would much prefer lower P&P or lower prices.

Latest posts

Back